Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far / Comeback Kid / Culture Abuse Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 1, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Jan 6, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

4/01 - Fresno, CA @ Strummers (The Story So Far, Elder Brother, Culture Abuse)
    4/02 - Las Vegas, NV @ Desert Breeze Park
    4/03 - Tuscon, AZ @ The Rock (The Story So Far, Elder Brother, Culture Abuse)
    4/05 - Little Rock, AR @ Metroplex (The Story So Far, Elder Brother, Culture Abuse)
    4/07 - Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground (The Story So Far, Elder Brother, Culture Abuse)
    4/08 - Quebec City, QC @ Salle Multi
    4/09 - Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
    4/10 - Toronto, ON @ London Music Hall
    4/13 - Des Moines, IA @ Wooly's
    4/14 - Winnipeg, MB @ Garrick Centre
    4/15 - Regina, SK @ The Exchange
    4/16 - Edmonton, AB @ Starlite Room
    4/17 - Calgary, AB @ Marquee
    4/18 - Vancouver, BC @ Imperial
    4/19 - Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
    4/21 - Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory
    4/22 - Reno, NV @ Jub Jub's Thirst Parlor
    4/23 - Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts tonight!

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Pissed I'm going to be missing this. I hate when school gets in the way of shows. Saw Comback Kid in October though so it's not the end of the world.

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

LOL going to the winnipeg date

5. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

7. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Seriously they've released the same album 3 times. And Parker will doing douchey things like this. I think I'm done for a while with this band if not for good.

8. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I know nothing about this band but the guy that kicked the girl off stage is a piece of shit

ugman_2000 likes this.
  9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wish that was true. Their albums have gotten worse and worse in my opinion. I only liked one song on their new album.

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

a pop punk band being shitty to young women! what a shocker!

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

He did the same thing to a dude last year.

12. jorbjorb

7 rings

that sucks about the drop kick. I don't listen to this band much anymore but I did a lot when they first came out. looking forward to checking out the show this thursday.

13. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

At least he doesn't discriminate.

There were songs I liked. But it all sounded the same. And I realized if I wanted to listen to a better song in that style I needed to go back.

14. cwhit

i'm not saying he's "only" shitty to women, and it's sick either way, but kicking a teenage girl over probably a big broey guy? far worse

15. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

The thing is they claim to come from the hardcore scene. Isn't people jumping on stage a common place thing in that scene?

16. cwhit

there's a far better way to handle that than potentially severely injuring a young girl either way

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

But I don't believe taking selfies is.

18. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

It's better than trying to grab the mic.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would agree. It's not harmful, just dumb.

20. jorbjorb

7 rings

The dropkick was brutal but on another note. Why the hell does someone need to go on the bands stage and take a damn selfie? Why even take a selfie at the show in general?

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I think the only thing worse than getting on stage to take a selfie is crowd surfing to take one.

jorbjorb likes this.
  22. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

The same reason they take pictures in general. I've seen it before and most time the bands either ignore it or partake. Nothing bad can really come of it and it gives somebody a cool memory. I've never seen it get out of hand like guys trying to mosh. But those guys aren't getting drop kicked by band members.

jorbjorb likes this.
  23. jorbjorb

7 rings

Honestly I don't think people should be allowed to go on the stage in general. The band earned their way up there not you and it's dangerous as hell to jump off of it.

24. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Many venues are banning it. And I'm surprised a band of their size is playing a show without a barrier.

jorbjorb likes this.
  25. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Was going through a bunch of music I hadn't transitioned over to Apple Music yet and passed on adding TSSF, and having watched that video definitely won't be in the future. What an asshole. I definitely liked them a few years ago before realizing how derogatory their lyrics were.