Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Starting Line Band • Page 65

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. CAC3

Dog

Kenny sounds phenomenal. I think he sounds better at this show than he did at the studio recordings they put out with Will Yip. Either way, I miss and love the Starting Line. What a fucking discography. Still crossing my fingers that one day they might want to write another album.

parkerxcore and Dog Fish like this.
  2. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Yeah this was a very solid 25 song set, will be rewatching while I can.

Brent likes this.
  3. manoverboard365

Trusted

Classic Jazz is reason alone for me to get hyped for another tour

4. Jacob Tender Jan 4, 2022
    (Last edited: Jan 5, 2022)
    Did anyone here manage to download the livestream? I bought a ticket and missed the replay like an idiot. Happy to show proof of purchase to anyone that can send it my way.

Edit: Thank all of you who reached out. 'preciate.

theasteriskera likes this.
  5. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

I really wish they would've extended the replay time. I was in Dallas for the CFP and couldn't watch :(

6. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I missed it too sadly

I'm fine supporting the guys without watching it either way but would love to see it if possible! Hopefully gets put up on Apple Music like the other live sessions

7. manoverboard365

Trusted

I watched it on Thursday and remember really enjoying it, but honestly I smoked so much beforehand that my memory of the set is really hazy haha. I would love to replay it again.

I just remember thinking two things: 1) holy shit is Classic Jazz gonna be a staple in their sets now?!; and 2) Damn "Luck" has such a hypnotizing groove to it.

8. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

10. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone seen this before with Apple Music? I’ve tried everything to get it be a cohesive album but nothing works. These tracks were uploaded form the cd years ago so maybe that’s why? I’m going to delete and redownload from AM.

edit: it only does this on my phone, not on my Mac

upload_2022-5-19_9-11-43.png

11. 2 weeks out from the 20 year anniversary of SILYMI

12. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Wild!

13. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I hope they announce a tour! I was in college when they did the 10 year tour and couldn't afford to fly home for the show:verysad:

14. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

My first time seeing them live (excluding Warped '07) was the 10 year tour. Waited outside in freezing weather for 2+ hours but was front row so was well worth it.

15. they're playing the vegas festival right? maybe they have a tour this fall lined up around that?

16. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Ehh. I doubt it. I think Mike has a normal job so all their tours have been long weekends and not at consistent rate.

17. The 10 year anniversary does not feel like 10 years ago already. Thought I was getting old back then - lol I had no idea

18. i'm so glad that i'm 36 and still don't feel old haha

waterloobeam likes this.
  19. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I'm sure it mostly has to do with the ages of most of the members here, but the last ten years seemed to zip by compared to the 10 years before it. For example, it seemed like blink's first hiatus in the 2000s lasted an eternity but was really only like four years. However, I still feel like Neighborhoods is a fairly recent album, but it's already a whopping 11 years old at this point. None of that stuff in the early 2010s feels "old" to me until I do the math. Hell, the Anyways EP is already 6 years old at this point.

20. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

ok, the Anyways EP being 6 years ago is a genuine shock to me

21. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I would so sad... I was overseas during the 10 year anniversary and I am again through the end of the year.

23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

holy shit

24. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm on my fucking honeymoon:verysad:

25. zachmacD

Trusted

Is it possible that this is part of a tour?

Matt504 likes this.