Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Starting Line Band • Page 58

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Just got a shipping notification for the vinyl, that was way faster than I thought it’d be

2. manoverboard365

Trusted

Oh wow I wasn't expecting this until April!

3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I return to Imbue more often than any other release

irthesteve and brendanmachow like this.
  4. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

There is a TEN song on bandcamp that was never released and was my favorite song for awhile. It is no longer there or on spotify and I no longer remember the name and would only remember if I heard it. It's so painful.

I super love the original EP but I suppose that's nostalgia. They're very hit or miss for me, but when they hit it hits big.

I probably said this in the thread, but I really just want to hear Kenny back playing scene-type music. His personality through his vocals is just consistently awesome.

5. do you remember any words? maybe I could help

irthesteve likes this.
  6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Do you have a guess of what time period this song would be from? Any lyrics? I gotta think I have it in my library.

7. Probably was “make it happen”

8. Dog Fish

Mutt

man, you're forgetting songs more than ace forgets to fulfill his promises

9. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

This?

10. my first thought because it’s maybe their best song

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

damn, nailed it.

12. I'm going through my old hard drive and I have a folder of TSL b-sides/demos. I forgot they recorded a full band version of "Lasting Impressions"!!!

Dog Fish and irthesteve like this.
  13. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

So has this shipment made any movement ?

14. Nope! A tracking number wasn’t provided, tried looking for it through Route but they don’t have one yet either

15. Dog Fish

Mutt

Is there some sort of online box you could drop them in?

16. WasEmoRocknowImjustold Feb 18, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 18, 2021)
    WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

Found it! -
    - waiting room

Aww man thanks guys for looking for some. 5 years is a great song. Ace Enders and not TEN was obviously the issue.

17. iiiii623498

Regular

did you get the first or second pressing? I got the first, and my order is still in unfulfilled status. I’m not expecting this until April at the earliest, but I’d be happy to get it early!

trevorshmevor likes this.
  18. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I got a notification as well but no movement. I wouldn’t expect anything in the next few weeks

trevorshmevor likes this.
  19. First!

iiiii623498 likes this.
  20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Waiting Room is an all time top Ace song for me! It's on Spotify under 'Ace Enders.'

21. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Finished doing a TSL discography run after all the new activity in this thread...now I'm kicking myself for not watching the live streams!

bobby_runs likes this.
  22. joshkosh

Anyone have the best quality of Time To Run?

23. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

Was just thinking about this song this weekend, so good. Am I imagining it that there was a finished mixed/mastered version released as a bside after the album came out?

24. yes sorry I didn't even realize there was a demo out there! this is the version that was like a Target bonus track lol

25. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

yesss ty