Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Starting Line Celebrate SILYMI

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Starting Line have announced two shows to celebrate the 20 year anniversary of Say it Like You Mean It.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

I’ll be in attendance at the Silver Spring concert!

Paul Gurski likes this.
  3. Paul Gurski

That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?! Supporter

Man, would I love for them to repress this on vinyl. I love this album so much, easily one of the best pop punk records from the early 2000s.

paythetab likes this.
  4. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Sigh. I know why they don't, but damn I wish they'd do a couple of these holiday shows outside the east coast.

5. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

The SILYMI ten year anniversary tour was sooo much fun! Crazy that was a decade ago

..we old.

6. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Man, I remember when this came out while I was in high school; this girl I had a huge crush on introduced the album to me, so I remember instantly taking a liking to it, even though I wasn't too familiar with the genre at the time.

Paul Gurski likes this.