Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Starting Line Announce Three Livestreams

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Starting Line will be playing Based on a True Story, Direction, and a “Best of” set. Tickets and bundles are now available.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

anotherpancake likes this.
  2. ThumbsUpComics

Dumb guy

Looking forward to all 3 of these sets!

3. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Wow. Might do the BOATS stream

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Bought it, thought it was a one night event at first. Kinda happy it's over 3 weeks.

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I went to go see them live December last year. I was originally just going to go by myself, but my 72-year-old dad decided he wanted to come too, so I figured sure, why not. He's one of those dads that used to just randomly pop up at shows my friends and I would go to over the years just for shits and grins (and because he actually liked the music). Warped Tour, blink-182, and a number of other, you'd never know when my dad would randomly show up.

Long story short, we had the absolute best time. Had some drinks, great crowd, and The Starting Line sounded absolutely fantastic. It was one of those nights where we left and both agreed we need to do more of those while my dad's still capable (since he's getting up there in years). Shit, we were in the middle of the crowd, and my dad actually slipped on a drink and hit the deck. Bounced right back up and had no issues.

Pandemic has sucked, and one of the biggest reasons is the lack of shows. Digital shows have somewhat filled that void, but you definitely miss out on the community aspect. There's just no substitute to being shoulder-to-shoulder with other fans singing until your voice is hoarse. That being said, I'll be buying access to at least one of these shows and maybe all 3.

6. mrenkens007

Surprise, Surprise Prestigious

Happy Holidays to you and your dad, friend. :)

fredwordsmith likes this.
  7. surgerone

Regular Supporter

love this. I lost my dad earlier this year, and it's all his fault I love music the way I do (and now I'm choked up on a Monday morning, dammit). Hope you get a bunch more shows with yours in the future.

Bartek T. likes this.
  8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Hold on there! we'll make through it, and yeah it's so good that at least we have the online community, shows, events etc., would be so tough to sit back at home that much in the past, for example 20 years ago.

9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Wonder if they’ll play The Best Of Me