Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Starting Line // 20th Anniversary Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Apr 30, 2019.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Already regretting not going to this show last weekend. Here's to hoping they come back around soon.

2. kman22

Regular

Sounded like they planned on at least keeping the annual holiday shows going. Kenny said don't bank on another album, but they hope to do more EPs down the road.

3. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Hahah this is fucking funny. You know it's Kenny pre-lots-of-weed when he comes out hot like this right off the bat.

Also funny that this is the biggest "scandal" this wholesome band has been a part of.

Brent and mynamesgeneric like this.
  4. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Honestly if it wasn't for that first line the song and band could have reached FOB levels with the same type of promotion.

5. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

theasteriskera and Brent like this.
  6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty sure TSL was my last concert I attended pre-covid and am so grateful to have been able to see them (Royale in Boston) after so long. Kenny was just phenomenal on stage and got to meet him waiting around pre-show. Thanks for that link, will definitely be watching that this week.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They sound great. So excited to see them for the first time at WWWY