Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The St. Louis Thread Location • Page 9

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DarkHotline, Apr 4, 2016.

1. He was def not sober, esp by the end! Mostly just manifested in rambling between songs. Still a good show tho and didn’t affect his singing or playing

DarkHotline likes this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I gotcha, the impression I was given was that he was belligerent and whatnot

3. Definitely not. He was in a great mood actually, hugging all his band mates and passing the mic around making them give shout outs lol

honestly it did get old but it wasn’t that toxic. I’ve seen worse. Put more thoughts in the Bright Eyes thread if you’re curious

4. DarkHotline

Seeing that Arkansas, namely Bentonville, is getting a big festival with major acts has reignited my long simmering beef with the area and it’s inability to pull off medium to large size festivals.

5. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Most segregated and racist place I’ve ever lived at the same time it’s the coolest place I’ve ever lived.

Any recommendations on food?

6. DarkHotline

What kind of food are you into? How long you’ve been in town?

7. If anyone needs an extra ticket to Sunny Day Real Estate tomorrow hmu, not sure I can go sadly and it’s yours for 20$ (below face)