Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The St. Louis Thread Location • Page 7

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DarkHotline, Apr 4, 2016.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I almost wanna bet that Red Flag is gonna shut down too before it even puts on a show.

2. Jim

Trusted Supporter

3. DarkHotline

4. Any chance someone in here could make use of a ticket to see Drive-By Truckers this Saturday at The Pageant? Bought it before we decided to go to Isbells festival this weekend instead (and see them there) and I just forgot to sell it. Free to a good home!

5. DarkHotline

Man, I would jump at it but I might have my daughter this weekend so I dunno. Plus, I got a early shift at work the next day. Uuuuugggghhhhh

DaydreamNation likes this.
  6. Word, well open offer but I get it. Long drive from where you live

7. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Anybody know how to get in touch with the DIY venue Nu Craig? lol

Also where do touring bands play besides Sinkhole, Off Broadway and Heavy Anchor?

8. Old Rock House. Also Red Flag and Delmar Hall but those are bigger cap than the others. I think there are some new venues way out in the county too but can't speak to those.

As for Nu Craig all I know is it's a house venue somewher vaguely south of where Iive (Benton Park or Fox Park maybe?) No contacts sorry.

Cody likes this.
  9. Cody

Very much appreciate the info!!

10. Oh yeah Duck Room at Blueberry Hill too @Cody

Cody likes this.
  11. Cmoney86

Trusted

A Amazon building near St. Louis got hit by a tornado last night and death toll is up to 6. 1/3 of the building was destroyed. Prayers for all the peoples families who lost loved ones. Theses types of storms should not be happening in December. Also another 77 people lost their lives in Kentucky from the bad weather last night prayed for Kentucky as well

Jim likes this.
  12. Hi friends, have a ticket to Touche Amore at Off Broadway on 3/30 that is free to a good home since it was pretty cheap to begin with. Bright Eyes play at The Pageant the same night and my wife loves Bright Eyes and not Touche or anything like them so my decision is made for me. I'll bump closer to the show but quote me or PM if interested

13. DarkHotline

*peeks into thread*

14. hell ya haha. it's yours lmao, just pm me to remind me a few days before?

15. Cody

this show ended up at music record shop lol. Not thrilled about playing at a non-venue but hopefully it’s run by cool people!

16. DarkHotline

Will do homie

17. DaydreamNation Feb 16, 2022
    (Last edited: Feb 16, 2022)
    Anyone else at MO/Foxing tonight?

18. DarkHotline

I had to work late so I couldn’t sadly, bet it was awesome though

19. DarkHotline

ABB3E206-AB07-4ABF-B7DA-77BA4F3AA19B.jpeg This looks pretty cool, Foxing and The Urge on the same day sounds amazing

20. erykah freaking badu is coming to St. Louis?? Wow!

21. DarkHotline

Too bad St. Louis can’t have a big summer festival like every other city in the land has though, I guess Loufest was the one shot to make that happen.

22. I moved here Aug 2018 and then LouFest died three weeks later, blame me

23. Jim

Trusted Supporter

The one year I went to loufest Saturday rocked. It had the 1975-> arctic monkeys that was such a blast. I think outkast was the next day.

24. DarkHotline

The National was on that lineup too, yeah? That was the last time they played here too.

25. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I think it was a different year. I went and looked it up because I would have been stunned if I didnt see them while I was in town.

[​IMG]