Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The St. Louis Thread Location • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DarkHotline, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

the shittier the hole, the better! the fact that playing out of state is even happening is kinda blowing my mind. i appreciate you, thanks for these!

Larry David likes this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Look into 2720 Cherokee too

Larry David and Cody like this.
  3. Whats up yall, I will be moving to St. Louis in August, can't wait to finally be in the same city as my beloved Cards.

Larry David, DarkHotline and sophos34 like this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

my trip home a couple weeks ago was so nice I miss this city every day of my life

Larry David likes this.
  5. DarkHotline

What part of the area?

Larry David likes this.
  6. I visited StL back in October and then again in April and had a blast, can't wait.

Undecided, but probably will live near The Loop, maybe in U City. I'm going to WashU for law school same as Craig I. and hope to be within a mile or two of school. Planning to make a trip down there to apartment hunt in late June/early July.

Larry David and DarkHotline like this.
  7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

We need to grab a bite on the loop next time I'm around since you'll be living there by then

Larry David and DaydreamNation like this.
  8. Yes please this would be awesome. I hit up mission taco back in october and was blown away so I'll be frequenting that place for sure.

Larry David likes this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

That's my favorite place I think but you need to go hit up Fuzzys, they're both a little out in the county toward where my parents live but totally worth it. One is really close to my old college campus, Webster U

Larry David likes this.
  10. Just looked at the menu and that looks worth the trip for sure. I've also heard seoul taco in the loop is dope

Larry David and sophos34 like this.
  11. DarkHotline

Seoul Taco is my taco joint on Delmar, that kimchi fried rice is heaven.

DaydreamNation and Larry David like this.
  12. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I miss living in St. Louis every day

DaydreamNation and sophos34 like this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i still need to go there but even my dad was telling me that place is the best and he's picky as hell

14. Larry David

Represented St. Louis today in NY

IMG_4352.JPG

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i wear a cardinals baseball cap almost every day

16. Larry David

Wore mine today too!

sophos34 likes this.
  17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i have a dark blue one and a baby blue one but i need to go get a black one that will go better with any outfit i wear

18. Phuck the Phillies

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ima go to a phillies cardinals game this summer decked out in cards gear

Larry David likes this.
  20. Doing the lords work my friend

I live 90 min from Wrigley right now but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to a cubs-cards game before I move

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

my parents are gonna be in chicago the day before pitchfork fest for the cards-cubs game if i can make it out to pitchfork this year im telling them to buy me a ticket to that game and getting into chicago early

Larry David and DaydreamNation like this.
  22. Larry David

Closest stadium to me that Cards frequent is PNC Park. Really want to make it there one of these summers, because tickets are super affordable and available, as Pirates fans only care about them when they're good/in the midst of a playoff push

23. Any of yall have any thoughts about the Dogtown neighborhood as a place to live? Specifically near the southwest corner of Forest Park. Going to try to make it down to StL this weekend myself but thought I'd ask.

24. DarkHotline

I haven’t heard of any bad things about the neighborhood personally.

DaydreamNation likes this.
  25. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

My lady and I are going to St Louis this weekend (taking the Amtrak from Chicago).

We are staying in a Marriot downtown and are going to the Cards/Cubs game on Friday night. I am training for a marathon so I am gonna run 7 miles along the riverfront trail Saturday morning before that 95 degree weather hits. We are both very big into craft beer so we're going to a ton of breweries throughout the weekend. If anyone has an suggestions on restaurants or sights, gimme a shout!

Square One, 4 Hands, Heavy Riff, Schlafly Bottleworks, Side Project Taproom & Cellar, Six Mile Bridge, Anheuser-Busch, Alpha, Civil Life, Perennial.