Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The St. Louis Thread Location • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DarkHotline, Apr 4, 2016.

1. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I want too so bad, anybody seeing Louie next month?

2. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

I know Seoul Taco is wildly popular but I still think the best taco in stl is the portobello taco at Mission.

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Need to hit up Mission, haven't done so yet. Know a girl who works there so more of an incentive to do so.

4. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Get the portobello taco, the shrimp taco, and the one with tofu and cactus if you like spicy things.

5. joshuaharris

I haven't had that specific taco yet. I will definitely check it out. I feel like every time I got to Mission Taco, at least the one in The Loop, there's like a 30 minute wait.

6. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

I went to the new one in the Central West End a few days ago and I think people don't realize it's open yet, so there was no wait at all (this was like 6:30 pm).

7. DarkHotline

Start Bar opens tonight, it's an arcade bar downtown. I'll be up there at some point, gotta record a movie podcast prior.

8. joshuaharris

Ay! That's awesome, I had not heard about that. I will definitely check that out soon.

9. joshuaharris

You have peaked my interest! I might try and make it up there tomorrow.

Lindsay M likes this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

love mission taco

Lindsay M likes this.
  11. DarkHotline

It's a neat place, I'll have to go back sometime soon. Bummed I didn't get to play the Game of Thrones pinball table though.

12. joshuaharris

What was up with that? Was someone hoarding it? By the way, your picture there is wonderful.

13. DarkHotline

Yeah, there was this group of pinball nerds who basically were all over it the whole time I was there. Which picture are you talking about?

14. DarkHotline

So anybody going to try and get into that Dashboard Confessional show on Thursday?

15. joshuaharris

Are they really playing here?

16. DarkHotline

Yes, at the Pageant. It's a free Bud Light Party Convention show but you have to RSVP to it and it's first come, first serve.

17. joshuaharris

Interesting. I had no idea. Looked it up; some people seem confused on the Facebook page, as far as the RSVP is concerned. Are you planning on going?

18. DarkHotline

Maybe. I've recently gone sober and I'm not too sure I'll feel comfortable there.

19. joshuaharris

I feel you. Best of luck on that journey, buddy. I know it can be tough.

20. DarkHotline

So anybody in the Lou going to see Minus The Bear or New Found Glory in the next couple weeks?

21. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Does anybody know where The Nest is located? Oprions is playing on the 11th of April, and i really want to go. The flyer says The Nest and i honestly have never heard of this venue, nor has google lol

22. DarkHotline

I can't say I've ever heard of that venue before.

Youarcade likes this.
  23. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

So weird, I have no idea

24. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Options* lol and yes it's fucking weird

25. DarkHotline

It sounds like a DIY venue to me