Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Spy Who Dumped Me (Susanna Fogel, August 3,2018) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 21, 2018.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Looks pretty bad, but I personally think Kate McKinnon is horribly over rated. I find her to be kind of lame (ghostbusters and rough night.). Not good movies to begin with, but find her characters the worst.

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Saw the trailer just a moment ago. Mila and Kate deserve better than what this movie looks like

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

This was fun and just ok, I guess. A few great laughs in a movie that needed more.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

unsurprisingly I really liked this
    Mila and Kate had such great chemistry and Kate was the only person I could see playing Morgan, and I would watch a whole movie of Kate trying to impress Gillian Anderson and failing
    it was cool seeing Hasan Minhaj and he was great , Sam Heughan was good too and Justin Theroux plays a charming douche so well
    only issue was some of the action sequences were overlong and took away from the comedy aspect, I thought Susanna did a great job directing the action sequences considering that's not her background

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Kate carried this movie on her back

8. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I actually found her to be way too much. I like her, but it just got annoying at one point.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Kate in a nutshell, for me.

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

1,000% agree and everyone i know thinks shes the funniest person to ever grace a screen

11. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I found her to be a total comedic force, and really the best thing this movie had going for it? Did the level of violence in this movie leave anyone else feeling cold? I think it was intentional that it not mesh with the 'ordinaryness' of the charcters but I don't think it worked for me at all

12. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I liked the action more than the comedy if I'm being honest

13. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This was so bad.