Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Spooky Scary Halloween Thread • Page 28

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 2, 2016.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Found a Halloween party to go, now to just finalize my costume this year

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't watched these shows in a few seasons, but I specifically remember really enjoying the Fresh Off the Boat and The Goldberg's Halloween specials.

Also, got tickets to see Big Boi on Halloween night and I'm stoked.

ChaseTx likes this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

anyone else having a hard time getting in a spoopy mood with all that's been going on, at this point it's just like I'll probably see What We Do In The Shadows at some point because I still need to but the news is scarier than any horror movie

5. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

It's like, Michael Myers, no thanks. I've got the United States Congress over here. Now THAT'S scary.

6. Dog with a Blog

Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to do anything for Halloween this year and I’m p upset about it. School is just too much. Blech

7. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

you haven't seen it??! It's my favorite comedy!

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the tables have turned
    it is way easier to not see movies then to see them, it's on my list but so are a lot of other movies

9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

What We Do In The Shadows is one of the best movies of the decade

ChaseTx likes this.
  10. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Apologies in advance but I’m spamming this thread with pics from my Salem trip this weekend. I got a tattoo and bought witchy things!!

Daniel, jkauf, Joe and 2 others like this.
  11. ChaseTx

no one take me there unless you want to hear "which house?" 24 times

kaylasananjou likes this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

The Dollyrots are the best

ChaseTx likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Aaron Mook likes this.
  14. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

If you follow me on social media you’ve already been inundated by these posts BUT Saturday I went to a Purge party and it was so gr8
    DB8C0A4C-A865-4F91-A13F-24E8B1104CB3.jpeg

ChaseTx and trevorshmevor like this.
  15. personalmaps

I spent Too Much Money:

Here is a cute photo of me on our last day:

Never let it be said that I am not over the top enthusiastic:

In the stocks:

Joe, Joe4th, ChaseTx and 2 others like this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

did you bring a skull on a plane ??????????

17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I love the purge movies for the movies themselves but I also love how easy they've made it to dress up for on Halloween!

supernovagirl likes this.
  18. personalmaps

We drove! It was cheaper, aside from the time. This tweet is basically me:

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

how have I never seen this before

Kiana likes this.
  20. Kiana

Yesterday I called for the elevator and requested it go up and instead of up it took me downstairs to the creepy basement which is like a cliche of old furniture and creepy darkness and so it took me down there and there wasn't even anyone there! I actually always heard if you're in the basement and call the elevator it doesn't come. My friend got trapped that way once lol. So yeah. I'm def haunted. The elevator doors take forever to close too so I just had to stand there with the creepy basement and whatever presence decided to invade my life!

21. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

The Haunting of Hill House series on Netflix has a super creepy scene where the sister puts her little bro in the house elevator and it goes down instead of up...i'll be avoiding elevators for as long as it takes haha

Kiana likes this.
  22. Kiana

Went to a haunted corn maze and it's dumb of me lol but I was legit upset they made us turn our flashlights off at some parts. I guess I go to cornmazes anticipating it'll be dark but knowing I can have a flashlight. They had us go through a completely dark tunnel and I was not happy. I have an intense fear of the dark and if they had a disclaimer stating some portions couldn't have a flashlight I prob wouldn't have gone. The maze itself was fine and it was fun with the people jumping out and chainsaw guys chasing you but I don't do the dark okay!! Luckily nothing jumped out at that part but it wasn't even the fear of anything being in there it was the dark part. The haunted house barn thing they had us go thru and turn flashlights off was a bit better cause there were strobe lights at least, but at a few points it got dark like naaaah. I don't mess with the dark noooope

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I watched it tonight so you can't be disappointed in me anymore
    at least not for that

24. ChaseTx

Good! What did you think??

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I didn't really laugh, but the special effects were really impressive