Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Spooky Scary Halloween Thread • Page 26

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 2, 2016.

1. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m going hiking in the Appalachia mountains this weekend and it’s peak season for foliage. Prime time sweater weather.

Also, opinions on the maximum age to trick r treat. When is it too old to seek out free candy?

2. I'm embarassed to say what age I was the last time I went trick 'r treating (scared to say I may have been in high school) but realizing I was too old was genuinely heartbreaking haha.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  3. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I'm embarrassed to say I never went trick or treating, and I'm definitely too old now lol

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I stopped when I was like 7 but I was a scaredy cat
    trick or treating is fine for teens/tweens as long as they actually wear costumes aren't just trying to scam people for candy because 15 year old boys are the worst

5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I stopped in middle school

Pretty sure a high school girl from my bus recognised me despite my mask and made fun of me for it

6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I went trick or treating last year when I was 21 and didn’t get any shit for it

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. I'm happy for you, but also this is crazy to me haha

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

That was lame of her
    Someone in first grade made fun of me for taking baths and not showers and I still think about it sometimes so I get it

Mr. Serotonin and ChaseTx like this.
  9. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That's really Greek of you.

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I last time I went was when I was 20 and only one person questioned why my friends and I were doing it. She still gave us candy, though.

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

The last time I went I was 16 or 17, no shame at all.

Someone told me recently they went last year and I was like whaat right on!! Until I remembered she has a kid so that makes it normal

iCarly Rae Jepsen and ChaseTx like this.
  12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I always liked to stay home and watch the scary movies and hand out candy so I retired trick or treating pretty voluntary. I did go with my nephew last year but I didn't bring a candy bag or anything but I did dress up as a witch!

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Drunk adult trick or treating let's invent this

14. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

ChaseTx likes this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It's called public indecency and it's an expensive day. You can do it all year round if you want.

16. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Idk if people trick or treat in my neighborhood or not. Hope not. I want to be Naruto for Halloween but don't think I'll have the cash to thrown down for one. Maybe i should get thrifty.

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I dress up every year to give candy to the kids, have no idea what I'll do this year. Kind of in a lull, which is a bummer.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Kids don't really come to our house the past 5 years or so, it's sad

19. ChaseTx

taking my daughter trick or treating is kind of a bummer. It seems like less than 10% of houses actually participate these days

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'll get her some fun size Snickers and try not to eat them all

ChaseTx likes this.
  21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it seems more and more people, in my area at least, are doing this trunk or treat thing.

For those of you who don't know, cars get in a parking lot in a circle, with the trunks facing the inner circle, and the kids walk around the circle trick r treating. Cars do stuff to decorate their trunks (not my pic).

[​IMG]

22. ChaseTx

We're not huge on candy, it's more about the experience and wearing a costume and seeing the decorations.

Although it's always exciting to get something besides the typical candy. One time someone gave me a hot dog and a Pepsi, that was great

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I got a bag of pancake mix once

ChaseTx likes this.
  24. ChaseTx

The thing that sucks about those is they're always like 3-6pm, so broad daylight. Doing everything they can to ruin Halloween

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

You are the true monster on Halloween

ChaseTx likes this.