Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Spooky Scary Halloween Thread • Page 21

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Hardly any kids live in my building so I'm not expecting any trick or treaters. I can't dress up for work either. I'm bummed and wanna wear a costume but don't really have a reason to

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

i'm casually dressed as baby driver in my office but I dont know anyone knows. in the years past we would have contests where we decorate our sections of the office and everyone dressed up, but now that our office is closing and moving to Utah next year no one feels like doing it anymore :(

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Working at a hotel that's been vacated due to a power outage tonight. V spooky.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Excited for my annual tradition of chicken pot pie and watching Trick ‘r Treat tonight. Look forward to it every year

TedSchmosby likes this.
  5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Me and my roommates moved into a neighborhood which is definitely more family oriented than we’re used too so we made sure to buy candy this year.

We bought waaayy too much candy. We’ve had like four tricker treaters so far haha.

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I always get suckered in and give each kid like 20 mini chocolate bars. By the fourth group of trick or treaters last year I had to start givigg away Pilsbury cookies I had baked the night before

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'm going to your house

Joe4th, Aaron Mook and aoftbsten like this.
  8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

We gave one group an entire bowl of candy and we've still got like five more bags haha.

9. Dog with a Blog

I’m in a car right now and we all have our faces painted as skulls and blasting the ghostbusters song lol

Mr. Serotonin and aoftbsten like this.
  10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I ended up scraping together a witch costume and trick or treating with my nephew. The church does Trunk or Treat where everyone has a theme and this is him going into the TARDIS

IMG_20171031_190657561.jpg

And him being adorbs
    2017103195180705.jpg

The town was so beautiful for Halloween. It wasn't too cold and the leaves were so gorgeous. Gonna be sad it's over

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I ended up going to Emo Night last night and dressing up.
    Gonna post a picture ASAP but really I just did general ~dead~ makeup and was really impressed with how it came out.
    I also tried a DIY wound for the first time and it did not go as planned haha probably because I used elmers glue instead of liquid latex (per youtube/my friend's experience/my broke ass decision to not buy LL)
    Other than that though it looked awesome.

Also, the emo night here is DJd by the singer of Anberlin....so they had "dress as a scene kid and get a free anberlin shirt" so that was funny. He was also dressed as a scene kid lol

js977 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

it's august and i'm over the heat, can we all get hype for halloween now?

supernovagirl, jkauf, Joe4th and 4 others like this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

Yes plz

supernovagirl likes this.
  14. Was just thinking over the weekend how I should start considering costumes now to make sure my procrastinating ass doesn’t wind up being like a “tennis player” or some shit

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I may or may not have considered if there is a tasteful non ableist way for one to theoretically go a Camille from Sharp Objects

16. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I think if I don't cut my hair until Halloween, I can pull off a Kylo Ren costume.

17. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

My last minute vampire costume worked out okay last year, but I’d def like to kick it up a notch this year.

Also, if anyone happens to also be going...some friends and I are going to the Salem Horror Fest in October and I’d love to meet up w anyone from Chorus who is also going! I’m so excited.

supernovagirl likes this.
  18. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Oh yes. Time for 2spoopy4me

19. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

I don't have any specific plans for Halloween except for one thing. Me and my friend are gonna dress up like Pink Guy and the other guy in this video to do a live recreation of this video I made ages ago on the DDR machine at our local Dave and Buster's. And then we're gonna play an entire DDR set wearing the morphsuits.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  20. I bought a Halloween pack of Junior Mints last week because I am a sucker for both Halloween and Junior Mints, lol

21. Dog with a Blog

I put a lot of work into my costume last year. I’d like to outdo it somehow, but I have absolutely no idea what I wanna be

trevorshmevor and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

None of us know man, we're all just large children or various beasts.

23. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Did you post it on social media ? You could wear the same shit and do a cut out of whatever platform you used. Boom.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  24. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

My partner and I are being Jack(a dead one) and Rose this year. On another bar night I'll probably end up as Steven Universe or Aladdin Sane era Bowie. That or just go out in drag.

25. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

Is it fall yet?

Also, I'm alive. Just been busy with life and stuff.

Kiana likes this.