Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Spooky Scary Halloween Thread • Page 20

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 2, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I don't have IRL friends, which I'm generally fine with, and I hate parties, dressing up and sounds fun though and coming up with possible costumes is fun too, keeping it 100 it's mainly that Halloween is the only day drag is socially acceptable

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't think I'd mind a party with people I knew, but the parties that bars throw would prob be way too crowded and overwhelming for me. Nobody I know puts in the effort to throw a party tho, clearly including myself lol. I pretty much just like the idea of the costumes too. I'll probably go trick or treating with my nephew and watch movies at my dad's or something which is cool, but part of me does like the idea of seeing everyone's fun costumes!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

trevorshmevor and Aaron Mook like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

perfect

AelNire likes this.
  5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Here's my pumpkin this year.

[​IMG]

Aaron Mook, Kiana, Joe4th and 2 others like this.
  6. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

That's awesome

7. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

So, my initial plan was to dress up as a mermaid in a leather jacket and corpse paint. Would've called myself an Iron MerMaiden. Pretty last minute, so I couldn't find a fucking mermaid tail in time. Just ended up throwing together whatever I could. Ended up as scene girl.

[​IMG]

8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

hahaaa Iron MerMaiden

js977 and amorningofsleep like this.
  9. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I know, right?! I was so proud of that one. Other idea I had was getting a bunch of torn up My Little Pony shit and sewing it to my shirt like a warrior. Add some post-apocalyptic paint and then I would've been Mad Max: Furry Road.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I love the idea of mashup costumes, eventually I'll figure out what Anna Kendrick Lamar and Lana Del Rey/ Rey from Star Wars is

supernovagirl and AelNire like this.
  11. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Barden Bellas Costume with a Damn. t shirt underneath

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  12. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

13. goation

Regular

Turns out "Awaken, My Love!" is a really good Halloween record.

I have also come to really associate Yeezus with this time of year. I don't know why.

ComedownMachine likes this.
  14. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Didn't get the chance to do any Halloween stuff over the weekend, but people at work made it a point to try and convince everyone to dress up so I dug through my closet, cut up a beanie, and called it Jughead.

15. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Trolls costume with a Damn. t-shirt

16. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Bored at work wishing I was at home watching scary movies and getting ready for trick or treaters. Pumpkin I carved last night below.

IMG_5707.JPG IMG_5703.JPG

Aaron Mook likes this.
  17. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

One thing I've enjoyed moving to Chicago from the Bible belt is the fact that almost EVERYONE decorates for Halloween. Like, all out. Drove around the other day with my spouse and saw some of the craziest decorations in our suburb. One house literally just had like...a coven of little witches holding hands around a bunch of glowing skulls. I love it so much.

18. Dog with a Blog

I can’t believe I have class until 9:15 tonight. Ughhh. I mean, I do every Tuesday, but this sucks

19. I'm working until close tonight so I'm going to miss Trick 'r Treaters by 15 minutes :tear:

At least I get to dress up for work. I work at a library, so we'll probably get a good number of costumes coming through as it is.

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Ditch

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

Lol, I’ve thought about it. I have a paper due so I have to at least turn that in. Two of my friends are working tonight anyways tho so I dunno

ComedownMachine likes this.
  22. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

last year we had two trick or treaters. my roommates and I are each buying a bag of candy to hand out so whoever shows up this year is getting like three handfuls

Aaron Mook likes this.
  23. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I'm pretty much the only house that decorates elaborately in my neighborhood. We don't get a ton of kids (which makes me sad) but the ones who do come often come back a second time for the decorations (makes me happy)

Aaron Mook and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

We don't get any trick or treaters anymore it's sad, I saw a bunch when I was on my lunch break at work though, I saw a Belle and an Ariel today was a good day

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen