Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Spooky Scary Halloween Thread • Page 32

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 2, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

anyone else handing out candy tonight?
    it’s my first year living in a kid heavy neighbourhood in a long ass time, had 94 kids come by so far

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

That's awesome! When I've taken my daughter over the last few years its been pretty sad. Like one or two houses per street will be handing out candy, and only a couple houses in the neighborhood will be actually done up for Halloween. When I was a kid it would be at least 3/4 houses and we'd stay out til 9 or 10

Today it's rainy though, so we're trick or treating at the mall. It's not great, we're just standing in lines for a couple pieces of candy at each store

riotspray, supernovagirl and mad like this.
  3. This is my costume today!

Attached Files:

currytheword and trevorshmevor like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

no we don't really get trick or treaters because we're kinda isolated,jelly

5. Also, for every holiday at work, I make “valentines” for everyone in the office where I photoshop my face onto something related.

For Halloween, they got 8 zombie Brads.

Attached Files:

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I've got a bunch of candy but no one has come to the door yet, so my roommates and I are just eating it all and watching movies. One dude has a Mario costume on

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. V happy w the pumpkin I carved last night for our contest at work today even though it most definitely did not win!!

CB2EB0F7-B403-4588-A626-60D7929A8CB1.jpeg

ChaseTx, SlappinCups and mad like this.
  8. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

It was my first year taking my daughter around Trick or Treating and it was one of the best nights of my life. That’s all. Happy Halloween everyone.

14CB89CF-4B2E-41DD-A3CE-D4231608279B.jpeg

9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

you need to find a nice suburb to drive to lol
    they usually have the best treats

ChaseTx likes this.
  10. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

We have a shit load of candy canes that have been sitting around our house for almost a year so I dumped them in the candy bowl for trick or treaters. To my surprise, they are the top choice so far.

riotspray likes this.
  11. ChaseTx

We live in the suburbs! People just suck

Or I need to scout places ahead of time

12. Dog with a Blog

ChaseTx, trevorshmevor and aoftbsten like this.
  13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

We had a lot of trick or treaters and I basically ran out of candy

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. TedSchmosby

Trusted

We had two trick or treaters, so there’s a lot of candy and pumpkin spice wafers left to eat. Watched the Lizzie McGuire Halloween special and Unfriended: Dark Web and Rec 2 and now we’re ending the night by watching a bunch of Tool and MGMT music videos. Shrooms may or may not be involved

supernovagirl and currytheword like this.
  15. ChaseTx

Took advantage of the Halloween sale on Vudu and got Hereditary and Tragedy Girls

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I didn't do much. Went trick or treating with my nephew but I went straight after work so I didn't wear a costume. Then I went straight to gym and then bed lol oop

17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

that’s so lame, definitely do some research for the best neighbourhood near you, next year your daughter can hopefully get a nice big haul of treats

ChaseTx likes this.
  18. Matt

Ended up watching the 4 hour Ghost Adventures live investigation and it was a hilarious failure. I miss when it was good, because it used to be my comfort show.

ForestOfAllusion likes this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

20. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Hello everyone, reporting for my annual duty of reviving the Halloween thread in August.

Fuck heat, fuck summer, long live pumpkin spice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, everyone go see Scary Stories to Tell In the Dark, it was a great kick-off and a perfect popcorn horror movie.

21. Matt

I’m waiting impatiently. The weather in New England sometimes doesn’t cool down until the very end of September

musicfan9795, Dirty Sanchez and Ken like this.
  22. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

It is so fucking hot in Michigan I'm ready to die, but I'll be in the UK for a work trip for the first two weeks of September and the prospective forecast is all drizzle and mid-60s. I can't WAIT.

Dirty Sanchez, Matt and Joe4th like this.
  23. Looking back through the last page or so of this thread got me really excited for the fall/Halloween. Nice job bumping this. Maybe it's time for me to start making my list of movies to watch throughout October.

24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yayyy so happy to see this bumped

jkauf likes this.
  25. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Hell yes

jkauf likes this.