Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Spill Canvas Added to Acceptance Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 24, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Spill Canvas have been added to three of Acceptance’s upcoming shows. After their summer tour the band plans to head back into the studio to record their first album in over four years.

Fri/Jul-22 – Minneapolis, MN – Varsity Theater
    Sat/Jul-23 – Chicago, IL – The Metro
    Sun/Jul-24 – Pontiac, MI – Crofoot

2. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I might throw on some checkered Vans slip ons and update my Myspace to "seeing two of my favorite bands tonight" and hit up one of these shows!

Truly thrilled about this though.

3. chcougar1

Trusted

Holy crap. Nick told me about a decade ago that they were slated to go on tour with Acceptance. That tour never happened and here we are. Too bad there is no Seattle date for this duo. Maybe after their albums are both out hey can do a proper tour together.

4. Kristen

Regular

Saw them last Thursday with MCS and I wasn't impressed. I only knew "All Hail the Heartbreaker" from back in the day but all of their songs sounded the same to me. The lead singer seemed like he was either superrrr drunk or something was off.

5. bruinrk

Saw them two weeks ago and he said they were all sick with strep throat...maybe lingering effects?

6. Where are the east coast dates with Money Pit?!