Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Sound of Animals Fighting Announce Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Sound of Animals Fighting have announced some shows.

2/24 The Warfield San Francisco, CA
    3/1 Bomb Factory Dallas, TX*
    3/3 Hard Rock Live Orlando, FL*
    3/8 Terminal 5 New York, NY*^
    ^ Planes Mistaken For Stars
    * The Saddest Landscape, Lorelei K

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

missing a few

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Who's even in this band lol

4. irthesteve

Anthony Green, Rich Balling, Matt Embree and Chris Tsagakis

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ok got it I wasn't sure if Anthony Green was still participating. There used to be like a bunch of other people right? Or am I crazy

6. irthesteve

It's always been the "core four" that I listed, but albums have had guest contributions from Craig Owens, Keith Goodwin, Matthew Kelly, members of Finch, and other various contributors

serotonin and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ohhh ok got ya. Thanks

irthesteve likes this.
  8. Lets squeeze a Philly date in there...come on!

veguillar likes this.
  9. serotonin

who told you this room exists?

Does anybody know or remember why the Tiger and the Duke remaster changed the interludes? The remasters sound so much better but I always liked the original interludes. I usually listen to it putting the originals back in place.

10. Mason

Regular

Might have to make the 4 hour drive to Atlanta to see this. The poster shows Planes playing that show but their Instagram post said its TSL for that date. Either way I'm good since I like both bands. Never heard of Lorelei K, but will check out.

11. Mason

Regular

Never mind, I just can't follow a simple symbol. lol TSL is for that date. Sweet!

12. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Considering buying a ticket for their SF date. Do want to see AG live again in some way, even if I've never been a big fan of concerts.

13. HarrisonMonopoly

Regular

those are some HUGE rooms. I know they will draw, but enough to fill those rooms. Terminal 5 holds 3k people. Jesus.

14. irthesteve

the LA show is the same venue as it was 5 years ago, it was packed then but it's been a while

15. veguillar

Seriously the closest show to Philly is over in NY and that show its $34.50 for the presale ($40 at the door). Little pricey if you ask me.

16. DoctorM

Regular Supporter

Anyone have the presale code for Atlanta? Supposedly went out in the Masquerade's newsletter. They told me if I wasn't already signed up it's too late and I cannot get the code today.

17. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Anthony Green, RX Bandits mainly but there are A LOT of collaborators.

18. Jackbo487

Regular

yeah Steve Choi posted about it on his IG so that means he's involved again as well.

As my avi might suggest I'm a major RXB fan but never saw this project live before, so the LA show will be my first. Looking forward to it

irthesteve likes this.
  19. Yeah, annoying. I saw them at the Troc a little while back. That was a cool show.

veguillar likes this.
  20. irthesteve

Got my ticket today, the LA password is CHILL if anyone needs it

21. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

anybody have the presale code for dallas?

22. DoctorM

Regular Supporter

Pre-sale code for Atlanta is "animals"
    Thanks Reddit!