Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.
I love that scene where T confronts him
I learned the trick to making omelettes is to add a little sour cream.
The Sopranos was such a phenomenon at the time that they even had a cookbook.
40 different recipes for gabagool
lol I think I spotted that on my mom’s bookshelf
I prefer the wire cookbook
I fall asleep to podcasts and needed something new so I starting putting on Talking Sopranos, it's really good. I wasn't very hooked right away but a couple episodes in and I began to love it. You can tell how much of an acting nerd Imperioli is and hearing him talk about powerful performances is great. He offers great in depth insight and Scherpa is pretty surface level but honestly compliments Michael well.
They get solid guests, legitimately funny banter and backstory blah blah blah I think most here would love it.
It's great listening to Imperioli talk about playing probably my favorite TV character ever.
Seconded on the post above.
I don't know if she is my favorite, but Janice is such a great character. Turturro does so much great emoting with her face, and she radiates a type of pure selfishness that makes her almost more revolting than the murderers. The scene where she starts to touch her neck when she hears about the potential lawsuit from the ride malfunction at the feast, which cuts almost immediately to her with a neck brace, is perfect.
The best insight into Janice is when the Russians tell her “fuck you, you are the one who is callous”
Best facial reactions on the Sopranos:
1. Paulie's face at the intervention when Adriana says that Chris can no longer perform sexually.
2. Uncle Junior's face when Mikey Palmice graphically describes the tailor's dead grandson's head banging against the rocks for days.
3. Silvio's face when Paulie talks about dirty shoelaces right before they are about to eat.
4. Bobby's face when Tony laughs at him for wearing the hunting outfit.
5. Father Phil's face when Carmela describes the long con he plays with married women.
6. Junior's face when he thinks that Curb Your Enthusiasm is real life.
7. Chris' face (with sunglasses) when Adriana asks if he defecated after the Russians beat him up.
8. Tony's face as Meadow describes the harassment from the New York mobster.
9. Livia's face and laugh when Tony trips leaving the house.
10. Some random guy's face when Phil Leotardo's head gets run over.
lmao the “holy shit!” Then the kid throws up always gets me
One of the funniest podcast moments for me was comedian Jessica St. Claire said for years she thought the actor who played Uncle Junior was also the dancing old bald guy in glasses in the Six Flags commercials