Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Sopranos (HBO) TV Show • Page 44

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Morrissey

Trusted

2. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I knew exactly what that was gonna be but I still laughed

3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

5. Morrissey

Trusted

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

7. zmtr

Trusted

Came here to post this. Great video. Really enjoy Nerdwriter's stuff.

8. Morrissey

Trusted

There is a lot of really bad stuff on YouTube but he puts out great videos consistently.

9. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Wow, Long Term Parking

10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

That episode made my fiancée run out of the room in tears, demand to stop watching the show altogether, then swiftly change her mind to watch the next episode.

11. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

one of the greatest episodes of any show imo

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  12. -deleted-

-

Wait till you see what happens next week.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

With season 5 yes. I knew it was coming but how it played out was wild

zmtr and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Truly disturbing episode, took me awhile to get over that character loss. Even more incredible that somehow the show improves even more from that point (at least IMO)

zmtr and SpyKi like this.
  16. Morrissey

Trusted

If you were not a frequent guest of the IMDb boards in 2006 and 2007, people were convinced Adriana was secretly alive because the camera panned away from the shots. Either that or that Tony was stupid enough to dump a body on the same land he bought for his wife's spec house.

OhTheWater likes this.
  17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Hell ya Glad Tidings all over All Due Respect. It’s very funny how bad some of the music was in the first few seasons of the show (outside of some memorable drops). Trip Hop all over the place.

the local good italian place around me has been playing the same triphop playlist for the last 15 years. Wonder if the Sopranos was an influence

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

re: Long Term parking - that episode made my wife really upset when we watched it on her first run through, something she definitely knew was coming but, i think that is maybe the show's most emotional death (as far as fans go) behind Christopher.

OotyPa likes this.
  19. BornToRun

Regular Supporter

re re: Long Term Parking - My wife still has not forgiven me for this episode. We watched it right before a friend's wedding and she was devastated when Adriana was killed/crawling away. I was so excited that we could squeeze in another episode before we left that I didn't even think about it. lol

trevorshmevor, Sean Murphy and OotyPa like this.
  20. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

21. Morrissey

Trusted

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

“In 1999, somebody from Roadrunner records heard that I was a Slipknot fan and they invited us to come see Slipknot at the Roxy. To get into the Roxy, you had to be 16 or 18, I’m not really sure. We showed up, me and my best friend at the time, Rex, and we’re standing outside in our Slipknot shirts. The security was like, “Sorry, you guys can’t come in. You’re clearly not old enough.” And Shawn, who is the Clown in Slipknot, came out and he said to the bouncer, “Listen, this is my son. If he’s not coming in, we’re not playing.” And instantly the guy just opened the rope was like, yep, come on in.

They took us backstage. We were hanging out with all of them. It was the craziest experience, to this day. I’ve met, like, Al Pacino and Christopher Walken, and that has to be the most starstruck I ever was just because it was all of them at once and how they were treating us was the greatest I’ve ever been treated by any famous person.

They were hanging out with us and then 20 minutes before they had to go on, they were like, “We got to get ready,” and they’re punching each other and doing all this crazy stuff. And they’re all in their jumpsuits and the masks. And they’re like, “Someone’s going to take you to where you should stand.” They put us on the side of the stage, and it wasn’t like a thousand people who won contests or whoever’s cousins. It was me and my best friend standing on the side of the stage, and that was it. I was like, man, this was the greatest night of my life. Nothing will ever be this cool ever again.”

23. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Just finished my first every watch, ran through all of season 6B today. Lot to unpack here. Doesn’t help that i’ve been more or less numb since Christopher.

oldjersey and imthesheriff like this.
  24. Morrissey

Trusted

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Noooo I diiid not, BUT so what!?