Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Sopranos (HBO) TV Show • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just finished Whitecaps on my re watch last night.

AJ is so fucking funny. Idk why I never realized it til this rewatch

2. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

So ummm wow. Adriana. Genuine surprise. There was so much more than that though, that was just a great fuckin episode. Probably my favorite since College.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

You can argue that its the shows best episode for sure, i personally rank College numero uno but this is probably #2 with whitecaps and pine barrens right behind.

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Chris is my favorite character but he’s so flawed. Him choke out Adriana is so tough to watch.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I think chris is the most relatable character on the show simply because whether its depression, drug abuse, self loathing, his character goes through SO MUCH that i’m sure people connect with him most, which is why its so hard to see him so violently abuse ade, and even more so when he finally succumbs to his own vices and it becomes his demise

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  6. Morrissey

Trusted

As long as no one says they relate to Ralph or Ritchie.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

It’s so funny how you can clearly see in the writing that they noticed how similar the arc of Ralphie was to Richie, and then completely backed off of it.

8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

The episode where Tony kills Ralphie and Chris comes over strung out on heroin and they dispose of the body is one of my favorites.

“It was a fucking horse! What are you, a vegetarian? You eat beef and sausage by the fuckin’ carload!”

9. Full Effect Ed

I don’t like Christopher at all.
    Ultimately he’s gotta go eventually, it would be fitting if Paulie put him out of his misery.

10. Jake Gyllenhaal

I like the theory that Chris reincarnated as the cat to just follow Paulie around, the same how the medium that Paulie visited said Mikey Palmice (whom Paulie killed) was also following him around

11. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Paulie and the cat was hilarious but also super heartfelt. You could tell he missed Chris.

12. Full Effect Ed

Guess Christopher’s death has been confirmed lol

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lol guys

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Were not really doing spoilers on a show that aired 11 years ago are we haha

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

The key to watching this show for the first time and not have anything spoiled is... dont discuss the show on forums until you’re done lol.

Virtually every aspect of this show has been picked apart thoroughly, here and elsewhere, so if you’re looking for a clean watch, just watch the show and speak with friends. It’s impossible to come here and not expect your initial watching experience to be affected.

16. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

The part where Carmella kills Tony to get more money for the spec house is wild

17. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Like, I don’t want to ruin someone’s experience, but this entire thread has been pretty much a retrospect of our favorite moments/plotlines/characters.

18. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

The finale was wild. I can’t believe it was all a dream.

OotyPa likes this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lol I could tell Full Effect was watching for the first time so I didn’t want to say anything.

Chris’s death that is.

20. Jake Gyllenhaal

Who knew AJ was an alien all along?

21. Morrissey

Trusted

One of the more formulaic parts of the show was "someone shows up to give Tony problems until he has to kill them". There Ralph, Jackie Jr., Richie, Blundetto. The New York mob storyline was better because it built up from season four all the way until the end.

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

re-watching now season 1 finale.

I always forget how subtly hilarious Sil is.

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I also think Edie Falco is far and away the show’s best.

Petit nain des Îles and Mary V like this.
  24. Halfway through S5 for the first time, with my latest watched episode being "Irregular Around The Margins". It was that good that I'll have to watch it a second time before I continue on. What a great show.

Full Effect Ed and Mary V like this.
  25. Full Effect Ed

Season 5 is great. I’ve got 4 episodes left then I’m finished the series