Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Smashing Pumpkins/Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds/AFI Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Mar 1, 2019.

1. chelsealouanne

Regular

Here are two videos I captured from the Toronto show some may want to see!

dilleo and riotspray like this.
  2. musicfan10

Trusted

how were each band ?

3. TMS2787

Trusted

AFI put on the best show ever, they should have been headlining. It was emptied out after they played! The transition from AFI to NGFB was great! So where they but not AFI. And TSP was also great but AFI shouldve been headlining. They shouldn’t open for anyone.

Cgarnsay and Xpertguy5 like this.
  4. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Hell yeah! In fact, at this year's Super Bowl, they should just forego the game and have AFI play a 5 hour set of their entire catalog. They can set up in the middle of the field with the Despair Faction in the middle with the full stadium. Will attract the largest television audience of all time.

TMS2787 and Cgarnsay like this.
  5. musicfan10

Trusted

Dude come on. Just wondering how the show genuinely was. Unable to go to this tour. I love all 3 bands and understand why afi is the opener. Can you please give a real review? Thanks

6. TMS2787

Trusted

Phil, this sounds like the greatest idea anyone’s ever had and I fullyback it.

Unless the Browns make the Super Bowl. LOL.

7. heroinman

Burnout

Pumpkins were great. AFI was AFI i guess. Oasis bullshit was cringey as fuck.

8. heroinman

Burnout

Billy threw a curveball and closed with:

9. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I ended up having to miss the Irvine date and I’m so upset*. Glad to hear everyone else had a good time though! This was a solid lineup. I’ll catch them all another time I guess

*Also KROQ never gave me my tickets I won, which also sucked