Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Smashing Pumpkins/Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds/AFI Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Mar 1, 2019.

1. musicfan10

Trusted

It’s best if you don’t post at all

Daniel182, Xpertguy5 and TMS2787 like this.
  2. TMS2787

Trusted

Whoa, buddy. That hurt! I don’t need your negativity.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  3. musicfan10

Trusted

I just don’t think you know what good music is. The fact that you diss afi constantly makes me question it

TMS2787 likes this.
  4. TMS2787

Trusted

You can go through everyone of my posts and show me where and when I “diss AFI constantly”. Because…

5. musicfan10

Trusted

Thoughts on coheed?

6. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Me reading this thread now

8B15148E-F270-4FC3-B22E-2912EC428144.jpeg

alkalinexandy likes this.
  7. TMS2787

Trusted

Coheed and Cambria isn’t on this tour, want to stay on topic? Or show me when I “diss” AFI once. Even in this thread.

8. TMS2787

Trusted

9. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Be careful you got the music fan “music test”? Answer carefully and honest so you can be told whether you have good music taste? Absurd!!!

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Jesus

11. TMS2787

Trusted

MusicFan10 Music Test sounds like something that should be on a Harvard entrance exam.

12. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I mean, you’re not the one I’m aw geezing over, so you’re good

13. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

[​IMG]

in all seriousness Im going to this tonight and I can't wait for all 3 acts, paid a grand total of 30 bucks for a seat in the 300s (which initially was like over 100 bucks sooooo)

14. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

You don't think your posting behavior and attitude has ANYTHING to do with it?

15. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Haha all good but you know the types of bands I'm referring to: Between The Buried and Me, The Devil Wears Prada, Dance Gavin Dance, etc. Total diarrhea-core.

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I like half of those bands, lol

17. TMS2787

Trusted

BTBAM?! Whaaaaaa?!

emojedi likes this.
  18. 333 GANG

ACAB

Phil out here with some WILD takes

riotspray and estacey99 like this.
  19. chelsealouanne

Regular

I'm just gonna bring this thread back around and say had a great time at the Toronto date last night! (And Deryck from Sum 41 was in attendance!). I liked the energy AFI had, but did not care for their exit. The crowd really was going off when Noel hit the stage, especially for the Oasis performances, but , of course, that was nothing compared to when the mighty SP took the stage. Once again, top production, and performance. I'll have photos and videos to hopefully follow soon.

20. musicfan10

Trusted

what happened on their exit ?

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm so bummed I had to miss this tour. Luckily the Noel set seems pretty standard, but I still haven't seen him play Stop Crying Your Heart Out.

22. chelsealouanne

Regular

The singer just threw the mic and left the stage. No announcing last song, nothing. Could have been handled better, considering how well the stage presence was before that.

23. musicfan10

Trusted

yeah that's kind of typical of them actually, usually leave pretty abrubt….

24. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Trust this guy... he is an AFI expert.

TMS2787 likes this.
  25. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m going tonight and I am really looking forward to it. Thankfully I’m happy to see all three bands, so no one can question my taste in music.