Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Smashing Pumpkins/Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds/AFI Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Mar 1, 2019.

1. musicfan10

Trusted

Yep if we are lucky they will get 40-45

2. Emokid79

Regular

ME!!!!!! But I doubt it'll hit Columbus as we don't have the outdoor venue that this tour will be hitting, size wise. So I guess Cincy or Cleveland. Shit i'll go to Indy for this.

3. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

[​IMG]

4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Any idea if tickets will be expensive or not? Or if this will hit Groupon or some deal at all?

5. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

It's cool that AFI gets to tour with the Pumpkins, but I'm also a little bummed that the tour will likely delay work on their next album a little more. Unless they manage to record it before August, which is unlikely.

6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yes, it will be expensive. Lots of egos to feed.

Cgarnsay and ItsAndrew like this.
  7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

LA date is the same night as Korn/AIC in Irvine. That SUCKS

8. chelsealouanne

Regular

I was lowkey hoping it skipped Toronto, as I wanted to relax this summer as last was concert filled. With two trips planned for shows, I'm still going to this. I can never turn down SP. :worried:

9. TMS2787

Trusted

I never thought that Blossom would be one of the dates on this tour. I just felt like it was something that would skip us but I’m really glad it isn’t because I’ve never the Smashing Pumpkins, Noel was great last time I saw him and AFI is always a blast.

10. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

No New England date is sad

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm 100% going to that Jones Beach date. I've never missed a Noel/Oasis show since 2005, and haven't missed an SP show since 2015.

Odds are this will wind up on groupon or some $20 Live Nation sale, but I'm gonna be that sucker who buys the $150 tickets on a presale.

Speaking of which, does anyone know the password for the pre-sale tomorrow?

12. SPine

Trusted

Blossom on a Monday is not ideal.

Emokid79 likes this.
  13. Maddy

Regular

Almost every rock show at Jones Beach ends up on Groupon

Brent likes this.
  14. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Won tickets to Korn/AIC, Slipknot and Smashing Pumpkins tours tonight via WRIF Detroit.

I thought I was just calling for Slipknot... well... turns out they are a three day stretch.

15. Rosie Moraine

try SOLARA

manoverboard365 likes this.
  16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yep SOLARA is the Pumpkin's artist presale and MOUNTAIN is Noel's.

Hot damn these are expensive. Good seats are $155 after fees at my show. There's $40 tickets but they're allllll the way up top.

I might wait a couple of days on this, try and gauge how well it's gonna sell.

17. ccsc918

existing

Dropped 170 on good seats for the Chicago date

18. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Whats up with that?

19. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I'm 35 so I guess I'm now being targeted for nostalgia as I spent $156 on a Jones Beach ticket today (similar price to the Third Eye Blind/Jimmy Eat World show there).

20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

21. musicfan10

Trusted

This is such a strange lineup. To go from afi to Noel is going to be very interesting

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Lol.

23. sam_might_say

Anyone know when tickets for the LA date go on sale? They seem to be going on sale later than the other dates

24. sam_might_say

IRVINE DATE ADDED. I’M GONNA POOP

manoverboard365 likes this.
  25. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Irvine works for me. Korn/AIC is the same day as the LA date which wouldn't work for me