Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Sinner (USA Network)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Aug 4, 2018.

1. GBlades

Trusted

[​IMG]

Premise

In the first season, Detective Harry Ambrose delves into the past of a troubled young mother in order to determine why she fatally stabbed a man during a beach outing and why she has no memory of committing the crime.

In the second season, Ambrose returns to his hometown after an 11-year-old boy confesses to poisoning his parents and learns secrets that the town's inhabitants are determined to keep buried.

Cast

Bill Pullman as Detective Harry Ambrose
    Jessica Biel as Cora Tannett (Season 1)
    Christopher Abbott as Mason Tannetti (Season 1)
    Dohn Norwood as Detective Dan Leroy (Season 1; Guest Season 2)
    Abby Miller as Sergeant Caitlin Sullivan (Season 1)
    Joanna Adler as Captain Anne Farmer (Season 1)
    Carrie Coon as Vera (Season 2)
    Natalie Paul as Detective Heather Novack (Season 2)
    Hannah Gross as Marin (Season 2)
    Elisha Henig as Julian Walker (Season 2)
    Tracy Letts as Jack Novack (Season 2)

The Sinner received two nominations at the 75th Golden Globe Awards: Best Miniseries or Television Film and Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film for Jessica Biel. Biel has also received a nomination for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.

2. zmtr

Trusted

Just watched this and went looking for a thread for season 1.

Really, really loved it. Kinda disappointed by the ending. The last episode didn’t even really need to exist.

GBlades likes this.
  3. GBlades

Trusted

It was a great show. The premise was good but I agree that it fell short story the end. I binged watched it on Netflix UK so that might have been part of it. The weekly episodes for season 2 is a change so I just hope they keep the thriller mystery.

And yeah, no thread which I thought was weird so I just created one haha .

4. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Anyone watching this season? It’s pretty good so far.

5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

So just watched Season 1 and enjoyed it until the last two episodes. Boy, now I’m pissed I wasted the time, especially with the huge plot hole, haha.

Season two worth it?

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Bumping this since S3 just started. Did anyone watch the premiere? I probably will tomorrow. Both seasons kind of fizzled for me in the last episode or two but I’m still invested enough to watch this one.

aliens exist likes this.
  7. imthegrimace

I had no idea season 3 was even close to starting. I’ll have to check it out.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  8. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

bump

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  9. imthegrimace

This season has been not good.