Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 189

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Mad is actually short for Madzilla

Joe4th, Zoshchenko, dadbolt and 7 others like this.
  2. Yasqueen4

Trusted

I honestly regret everyone I've had sex with besides my husband and 2 other people. :/ You??

3. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I don't regret any of the people I've slept with. Some of them caused some drama with friends and exes but no regrets.

Yasqueen4 likes this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I mean. I guess I have regrets. I don't dwell or think about it often. But when I look back and see that there was clearly a lack of trust and red flags and manipulation, I do regret that. Womp womp lol. But I think as I get older I kinda have less weight attached to the idea of sex. But I'm not a hookup or relationship person soooo I am therefore forever alone ha

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  6. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I'm definitely way more casual about sex now then I used to be.

Thanks uptight Christian upbringing!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. Dog with a Blog

Colby Searcy likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Lol I’m just gonna keep quoting you without saying anything cause you’re in my head

Colby Searcy and mr_november like this.
  9. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Not that I'm out there banging everyone left and right. I've only had sex with two people since last January.

10. Dog with a Blog

Lmao. Again, in my head. Similar boat. I mean, I’ve had sexual encounters but I think I’ve only had full blown sex with two people this year.

mr_november likes this.
  11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The only one I regret is my daughter's mom because she's a nightmare. But I love my daughter of course so maybe it's not a regret. Regrets are useless anyway

Also the number is relatively low and most of them were cool people

12. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

All my friends think I've hooked up with way more people than I actually have.

13. Dog with a Blog

There are things I’ve done in life where I think, “oh I wish I had or hadn’t done that” but the thing is I don’t know whether or not the outcome of my actions (or lack of actions) would have been beneficial. A true regret for me is something that I look back on and think, “I know for a fact that this would have been a benefit to my life” and if I look at it through that lens, then I really only have a couple serious regrets.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

15. ChaseTx

16. ChaseTx

Yeah that's something I've thought about too

17. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

18. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

There’s one person I regret having sex with but I don’t dwell on it. That situation did make me re-evaluate my decision making though

19. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I have some regrets but it's nothing I think about. just been a few people that I've slept with that ended up being shitty. but that's kind of unavoidable.

20. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I totally have regrets. Shouts out to heteronormativity

21. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Don't think I really regret a lot. Done some things I'm not overly proud of, but there was no lasting damage, so it's hard to really care.

I mean, we've all got really drunk and slept with someone we'd have never usually touched with a barge pole, right? Right?!

Mr. Serotonin and Colby Searcy like this.
  22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I’ve only had sex with my last ex. That relationship was a nightmare so maybe I regret it but maybe not, I dunno.

I’ve never hooked up with anyone, I’m terrible at meeting people let alone hooking up with someone haha

23. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I've only had sex with my current gf and it is all cool rn, yay

suicidesaints, Robk, Joe4th and 2 others like this.
  24. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

sex is fun

25. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

fun sax