Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 153

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I think you're looking for the Eternal Cringe thread

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

nah too sex related

3. Shrek

yeah. i mean with the world view i have now i know that's an awful putrid thing to do to someone. but as a nerdy like 14 year old virgin growing up in the superbad era i thought it was kinda cool which is a prime example of why i deserved to get hit by a car at that age.

4. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

the only risque thing that happened in my freshman health class was a friend announcing to the class that her little brother stole her vibrator and she was very mad about it. what she meant by that was her vibration dampener for her tennis racquet. she was very upset when the teacher and p much everyone else laughed at her about it.

RJ Knorr, dylan, ChaseTx and 5 others like this.
  5. Shrek

lololol i didn't even know those were a thing

Joe4th, Colby Searcy and dadbolt like this.
  6. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

haha. tennis only came up because we had a football coach as our health teacher and he was more interested in talking about sports than the curriculum. the revolving door of coaches at my school always filled in classes like health and speech and study halls when they weren't coaching.

Joe4th and electro haikus like this.
  7. angrycandy

fair enough

Joe4th and electro haikus like this.
  8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Ken, Joe4th and electro haikus like this.
  9. Shrek

oh i'm slidin bb

Ken, Joe4th and Colby Searcy like this.
  10. angrycandy

you have no idea how bad I wish I could read whatever that message is

11. angrycandy

thought this was A1 for a second. all the threads really are starting to blur now

Mr. Serotonin, Joe4th, dylan and 4 others like this.
  12. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Got laid the other night. Got a rim job. Life has changed for me now.

13. Dog with a Blog

Hell yeah!!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

That's awesome! I remember when I used to get laid.

dylan and Bloodsucker II like this.
  15. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Overt sexual assualt in the name of friendship? What is going on lol.

Edit* lol read @electro haikus post about his friend" in 9th grade a few back not seeing the page

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  16. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Happens to me in real life lately. I'll say some super vulgar shit to an elderly woman at the store and then im like, fuck, i thought this was A1 for a second...

17. angrycandy

for real? lmao

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

19. angrycandy

lol ya never know

20. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

we've all had "this forum [person] would so get a kick out of this" life irl, no need to be ashamed. it would be a bit weird to A1 your grandma; or someone else's grandma for that matter.

Mr. Serotonin and Colby Searcy like this.
  21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I have a similar story to that awkward hand job in class type thing. I don't even remember how or why it happened, but a girl I was friends with in 7th grade ended up teaching in my pocket and kind of feeling my dick with her fingers and kinda stroking it for a bit.

Neither of us were attracted to each other, I think it came up in conversation about how guys just get random boners and I think she was asking like how/why it happens and was saying "does this do it?" While inching her hand closer and closer lol

It was definitely super weird and awkward for me as a 7th grader who hadn't even come close to kissing a girl yet.

Colby Searcy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

When I think of awkward, the only thing I can think of is because I make it awkward. Whenever I was with a new girl, and she would go down on me or whatever, I never knew how to ask if she was going to swallow or if I should give her a heads up I'm about to finish or what. So it was always this awkward thing right as I'm about to finish, "so uh, where should I finish" sometimes it ended in laughs, sometimes it ended with a look like "its in my mouth already, you idiot."

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Hah...my first gf told me to warn her when it was going to happen (and always stopped/switched to the hand).

My 2nd gf finally did it one day after just using her hand for a few months and when she did it, it was a surprise to me, and when i was about to go I just somehow said so and she did the Dane Cook joke "uhhhuh" as she kept going.

Needless to say, that was one the happiest moments of my teenage sex life lol

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  24. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah I always gave a warning cause then you don't have to worry, haha. Seems infinitely better than the alternative :crylaugh:

25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I just feel like in the moment it's so awkward to be like, hey what do you plan on doing with that?