Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 143

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

aw yay congrats!

ChaseTx likes this.
  2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

In California even if you're both under 18 it's considered statutory rape. At least from what I've read. kinda weird.

3. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

that would mean like 3/4ths of the people I knew in high school would be eligible for that title which seems harsh. I know kids that lost their virginity in middle school. which I still think is kinda nuts lol. My first gf was in 8th grade and I was in 6th and she wanted to seal the deal, weirdest thing ever.

4. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I was like half way through middle school before I realized that i had to dry my arm pits after the shower before i put deodorant on, because if I didn't dry them the deodorant didn't actually go on and then i just was a stinky kid.

How the fuck kids lose their virginity in middle school is beyond me.

5. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Ya she dated another kid after me who was also in 6th grade and he actually did have sex with her. It involved Saran Wrap. No joke, only know cuz we had a mutual friend lol

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol me in middle school involved glasses and braces and me trying to adjust to the newfound horror of having a period I could never. I was also a dumbass and my only sex ed up until then was an abstinence program so idek if I knew how it was done yet lmao.

7. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I was scared of girls until I was 16. Now I'm scared of women.

8. Dog with a Blog

So, that coworker I fooled around with the other night asked me out for a drink tonight after she got off work. I'm the closing manager and the bar is around the corner so I said "fuck it" and grabbed a beer. I had to leave because I had a long night ahead of me but not before giving her a kiss.

She texted me like 20 minutes later and asked what I was doing. I had to screen Valerian for quality so I told her I'd be at work for about 2 more hours. She said, "that sounds lonely" and the next thing I know I'm making out and cuddling for the next two hours and getting paid for it.

A+ movie.

I will say though. I am so glad I'm moving in like two weeks. This is fun and she's cool but the thought of having a "thing" sounds terrible.

Mr. Serotonin and ChaseTx like this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Wowee I had sex w that coworker I messed around with the other night. That was fun and unexpected. A good way to end my job. Peace out Bay Area!!

10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Threesome or no?

11. Dog with a Blog Jul 22, 2017
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017)
    Dog with a Blog

Negative

Edit: that other girl who I find adorable broke up with her boyfriend and had nowhere to live so she had to move back home like 40 miles north

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I guess it was also the bae area

13. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

you know what i was thinking the other day....i literally received NO form of sex ed at ALL. my parents never talked to me. my parents are catholic as hell. my school did not require health if you were in athletics, in which i played vball. nothing from anyone. live in texas so im pretty sure they dont teach you shit even in health anyways. i didnt have sex until i was 18 cause literally the fear of god was instilled into me cause i was taught nothing. the way of my pediatrician asking if i was sexually active was "youre waiting until marriage to have sex, right?" like she literally put words in my mouth for me.

14. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

like how horrifying...especially not knowing anything as a girl i feel like is really bad. thats how things go wrong when you dont know. like peeing after sex...like thats my number one advice!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  15. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

There was kids banging at my middle school as well! I could not even process the idea of sex back than, like damn I was still playing Yu-Gi-Oh!

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

my dad asked me if I knew what sex was and I said hell yeah, no I just said yes, I don't remember anything about sex ed except for how horny 14 year old boys are

Colby Searcy, dadbolt and ChaseTx like this.
  17. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I think my health teacher told us if we were going to have sex to use a condom, but I iirc he said it grudgingly like it definitely wasn't in the curriculum but he wanted to say something about it

dadbolt likes this.
  18. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

We had sex ed in 5th grade! It wasn't our regular teacher, some lady had come in to do like a special sex ed seminar, the boys and girls were separated I think. The main thing I remember was her asking the boys what were some of the slang name's for penis, so the room interrupted with shouts of "dick!" Tallewhacker!" "One eyed monster" etc. It was a great day.

ChaseTx likes this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

I honestly learned everything from the internet/friends. Grew up in a strict Christian household and went to a private Christian school. Got nothing from my mom and nothing from school. Only taught abstinence -_-

Colby Searcy and angrycandy like this.
  20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

146 pages and no squirt talk? Literally the best thing ever for both parties.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

I have an allergic reaction to it. Makes my face hella red.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  22. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I had an ex who could do it.

23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Was one of those middle school kids. Definitely biggest regret of my life so far

24. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I think I had sex education at least 3 times throughout school. Once at the end of primary school (so when I was 10-11) and then 2 or maybe even 3 more times in the 5 years at secondary. They really drilled it into us. The UK still has one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Europe, despite all that. Can't teach stupid?

Amusingly though, I think my parents' only attempt at broaching that subject was when I was going to a part when I was 16. My mother asked me if I had condoms with me, to which I curtly replied that I wasn't going to have sex at a house party. I was cool like that. ;-)

Youarcade and Bloodsucker II like this.
  25. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

the girl I'm talking to is into the whole being hit/humiliated type thing. I would definitely say I'm not vanilla and I'm down for certain aspects of BDSM but that's too much for me. Being able to do whatever I want to a person is appealing in theory buuut idk there's something morally wrong there lol.