Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons we're not having) Sex (and WoW) Thread NSFW • Page 111

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by aranea, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Sex where you laugh with your partner at some point is often the best kind of sex. You're doing something silly. It can be silly.

2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Sometimes I just get her off. That's right fellas it's not always about you.

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Well yeah

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Not sure where to put this, but for the last month or so, I've been getting texts from someone calling me "boy" and asking for pics of me in my underwear. Today they actually called me while I was at work, but I caught it and hung up before they could hear my voicemail with my full name in it. I blocked the phone number and hope this resolves my issues.
    Anybody else ever had this strange sort of thing happen to them?

Colby Searcy and AelNire like this.
  5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I have before you could block people yourself. You had to call Verizon to block them and that shit didn't really work so I just put CREEPYCREEP in my contacts and then I ultimately changed my phone number which wasn't solely bc of this person.

JRGComedy likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I would really prefer to not have to change my number. Obviously if they have my number they have some sort of info about me, so if they were to leak it online, I suppose my strategy would be to... call and talk to them nicely? Idk, haha.

Colby Searcy and AelNire like this.
  7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Hey..I mean they definitely prob wouldn't expect that. I wonder if they'd pick up. Keep me updated if you do end up doing that!

dadbolt and JRGComedy like this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

For sure, glad I can be creeped out in solidarity.

dadbolt and AelNire like this.
  9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I actually Google searched the number and it's from Oregon, so then I put it in my contacts and went through Facebook and instagram, but I apparently I have enough people I don't know in my contacts that I can't narrow it down to who it might be.

AelNire likes this.
  10. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

This sounds like a job for..

[​IMG]

ryan.conde, Robk, Aaron Mook and 4 others like this.
  11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

A few years ago I was getting texts from these two numbers just having casual conversation. The last digit of my phone number is 4. One of the numbers is my exact phone number except the last digit, theirs is 3. So it's like one person couldn't remember the right number so she just sent it to both and the other person replied and just didn't even care that some stranger was in this group text now

I added them to my contacts to block them. Turns out they were these teenage girls. They still pop up in my instagram and Snapchat contacts and I'm like who the hell is this

Colby Searcy and JRGComedy like this.
  12. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

If you like slow sex, I recommend this song.

Arry and Aaron Mook like this.
  13. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

We talking about songs to put on our Sexlist or nah?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  14. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I don't think I've ever fucked to music

15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It becomes sort of a weird interpretive dance. Except you make a real mess at the end.

16. Love sex with music. Can't do it all the time or it wouldn't be as special. It's a mood thing

17. Mr. Serotonin

But have you had sex while PLAYING music?

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

This one time in band camp

GrantCloud, mad, ryan.conde and 7 others like this.
  19. sounds like a good one for the bucket list

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  20. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I have this weird thing where I've had sex to terrible movies. Borat (not terrible, but still a bad sex movie), American Pie 2, Identity Thief... the list goes on.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

Hot crossed buns
    Hot crossed buns...

Robk and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

i'm in my first relationship with a girl (same with her), and its pretty damn hot. like... really hot. i ignorantly thought it was gonna be lackluster, but damn...

also, my roommate told me that she was having sex while i was downstairs and no one else was home. my other roommate comes home (i'm guessing while they were already fuckin') and KNOCKS ON THEIR DOOR AND SAYS 'I'm home". I'm guessing to tell them not to be so loud??? or that she can hear them?? BUT WHO DOES THAT?? I mean, you live in a house with 4 girls, go put on your headphones or go downstairs. plus they were in the middle of it, it's not like they knew you were home and decided to get it in. I dunno, I understand if they were loud, but i personally think that's kinda rude.

23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

[​IMG]

DarkHotline, bigmike, Robk and 9 others like this.
  24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Oh, Rose. :heart:

[​IMG]

bigmike, St. Nate, Robk and 5 others like this.
  25. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

If I know this girl is interested in a more casual physical arrangement, but she thinks I want more (which I do not), would it be worth texting her and asking her about FWB?