Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Rocket Summer – “Shatter Us”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 24, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CMilliken

Trusted

Dig it.

3. Underwhelming (I'm not 100% sure what I was expecting anyway) but definitely still good.

4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This is the same way I feel about it. I really love the more upbeat Rocket Summer stuff. But I love Bryce's voice no matter what.

5. Bad Bikes

Not sold upon first listen, I couldn't get into Zoetic at all and fear the same here. Still a solid body of work for me to fall back on as I loved Of Men and Angels and everything before it.

Brent likes this.
  6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty much the same thought on TRS as Bad Bikes... Couldn't even name or think of a song from anything beyond OFaA, which was still hit or miss... everything before that is solid stuff though. The new song... has some weak production to it for what I think it should be. Too hollow of a sound instrumentally compared to what his voice is in it.

Bad Bikes likes this.
  7. stringerebrock

I'm actually really diggin' this

8. Yeah. I think the production sounds perfectly fine, but it doesn't seem to be complementing the style that I thiiiiiink Bryce is going for

9. Spenny

Regular

I hate to be one of 'those fans' but damn do I miss Do You Feel-era Bryce.

studskalny and Brent like this.