Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Return To The Campfire Tour 2016 (Tomas Kalnoky of Streetlight Manifesto/Catch 22) Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by slowmy, Oct 15, 2016.

1. slowmy

[​IMG]
    I could easily sit here in my pajamas and tell you there will be no Toh Kay US tour this year, but I’d be lying. Partially because there IS a Toh Kay US tour this year and partially because I don’t wear pajamas because I don’t sleep; I just sit with my hands folded, tapping my foot patiently until the sun decides to get back to work, the lazy sonuvabitch. Essentially my pants would be on fire, and I think there’s been enough of that going around lately.

Here’s what’s different: IT’S LONGER. I swear, I have no idea what you guys are feeding these tours but they seem to get longer every year. Pretty soon I’m going to be announcing random week, week-and-a-half long periods of me not being on tour, because it’ll be easier. And more exciting! “For the next two weeks, I will be raking my yard and learning origami. Back on tour as soon as I fill my living room with delicate little paper swans.”

So! The tour is called The Return To The Campfire Tour and it goes from November 21st until December 14th, It dabbles in Canada for a day or two, and a good ol time should be had by everyone involved, or so I hope. Actually, if, say, one person (ok, three, tops) doesn’t have a good time, that would still be a pretty decent outcome. Ok, let’s just say, preemptively, everyone will have a good time, except for three people, who will likely be disappointed. I apologize in advance to the three of you, but you guys really need to lighten up. I’m trying here.

Ok, I’m cutting myself off here, my digressions have grown digressions of their own and those digressions are tapping their feet impatiently, as I tap mine patiently. It’s almost dawn.

Tickets on sale Friday! Requisite warning: MANY of these will sell out, so please do the thing where you buy tickets in advance (I believe the popular term for this is “buying tickets in advance”). Ok, bye!

18 Shows:
    11/21/16 Tampa, FL- Jaeb Theater: Straz Center
    11/22/16 Atlanta, GA- City Winery
    11/23/16 Nashville, TN- City Winery
    11/25/16 Asbury Park, NJ- House Of Independents
    11/26/16 New York, NY- Gramercy Theater
    11/27/16 Philadelphia, PA- Trocadero
    11/28/16 Boston, MA- The Sinclair
    11/29/16 Montreal, QC- La Sala Rossa
    11/30/16 Toronto, ON- Mod Club
    12/02/16 Detroit, MI St- Andrews Hall: The Shelter
    12/03/16 Chicago, IL- City Winery