Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Republic Of Wolves Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by loudasallgetout, Apr 26, 2016.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Really enjoying this band right now, wish their stuff wasn't as muddy production wise sometimes but a real solid band

2. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Old Tigers on Trains is still best.

AngryMan likes this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Wish their new album was out.

4. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

It will never come

5. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

They are gonna ape brand new even more and wait at least 8 years...

6. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I remember when hearing Mitma acoustic in that live video. I was so impressed and wanted to hear a full band version. Then Gregg left. They eventually released Northern Orthodox a while ago. Plus a live acoustic version on Birdless Cage.

I feel like maybe they were trying to get signed, and were shopping the album around. Then I thought waiting to do a short tour/release. Nothing yet. Since TROW is fall/winter music, I'm hoping they get something out before the new year. Mason's Brand New cover has me excited for new music.

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yes this is correct. Last time I talked to Mason they were trying to find a label. I'm guessing it didn't happen.

In February he said they were hoping for a late Summer release.

8. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

They usually release albums really late in the year so I'm still holding out hope for an album drop around November/December.

9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

No matter how narrow is a great record, idk how I didn't vibe harder with this originally

Kmil likes this.
  10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

No Matter How Narrow is my least favorite. I hardly ever listen to it.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  11. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I've really liked everything so far from this guys. Greenville, MO is an awesome high energy song. Spare Key was a solid single. I definitely felt the more positive vibe the band described on the record. I'm really curious to hear whatever album is next. I wasn't blown away by Northern Orthodox, but it may be a song that feels right at home on a record. Does anyone have the recorded version of Birdless Cage?

12. Kmil

Trusted

I love everything they've put out, No matter How Narrow's vibe is enjoyable to me, they just need a blend of both styles. Really itching for this dang new album though, I mean come on. They haven't released anything about it in forever, are the couple songs that they've released even gonna be on this thing?

And thanks to this thread I'm jamming to this band hard as fuck right now

teebs41 likes this.
  13. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Souveneer and a few of the Mason covers have been a real nice between albums. We are all ready. I was expecting an album announce by now.

14. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Recorded version of Birdless Cage is even better than expected.

15. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

It's happening!!!

KidLightning likes this.
  16. Kmil

Trusted

What exactly is happening? I saw their post with the #mitama, but I thought that was something from their live set that they played recently. It sounded to me like voices at a concert with Mitama in the background. Do you have some info that we don't know about?

fenway89 and loudasallgetout like this.
  17. Kmil

Trusted

So I'm just gonna assume you liking my post means you know something we don't, hyped. If this somehow makes it out this year, this is the year of dreams for me as far as music goes.

fenway89 likes this.
  18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fenway89 likes this.
  19. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Nah I'm just assuming that the whole ToT cover photo change and back in the studio announcement and mitma video tease mean these guys are about to be active again.

No Matter How Narrow was a late December release with very little lead up. Could happen again.

20. Kmil

Trusted

I hope it's actually something if they are writing a new Tigers on Trains record, I hope that means the TROW record is done and releasing soon.

fenway89 likes this.
  21. loudasallgetout Oct 3, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 4, 2017)
    loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

They've just been looking for a label.

fenway89 likes this.
  22. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

"If you regret taking that step you haven't yet" is one of my favourite lyrics ever.

fenway89 likes this.
  23. Kmil

Trusted

It really is shocking to me that they haven't been signed yet, but I guess them teasing right now could be an indication they finally got something done.

fenway89 likes this.
  24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Or they've given up and are just going to release it themselves like usual.

fenway89 likes this.
  25. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Really enjoyed the single they put out last year. Interested to hear new material from them.

fenway89 likes this.