Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Republic of Wolves - shrine (March 27, 2018) Album • Page 66

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kmil, Oct 4, 2017.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I THINK ITS AT MY HOUSE

2. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

LUCKY BASTARD

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  3. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

My daughter wrapped what I think is this record. It’s my birthday.

Good timing to make her feel like she’s gifting.

.K. and Colin Your Enthusiasm like this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

yea I'm 60 percent sure its sitting on my door step right now. I can't get out of work bc I'm covering for our receptionist whose late!!!

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  5. Kevin360

Got it! A good deal of seam damage on the sleeve, but it’s a signed copy. I even hesitated a few days before buying it.

6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

red?

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  7. Kevin360

8. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

JBoch likes this.
  9. Came home to my new computer monitor and

This fucking bad boy. Can’t wait to spin this

teebs41 and Transient_Hymn like this.
  10. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

My Prime Day package got delayed but at least my record came in. Haven't listened yet but I love that bright red.

11. PJMurphy

Got my signed record today! Super excited to spin this. On another note, has anybody had any luck receiving lossless copies of the bonus tracks through simple stereo yet? They gave me WAVs of the standard album, but no bonus tracks, and I'd like to make my own MP3's with them. The MP3's they initially sent me in March are pretty messed up. They're an older version of VBR MP3 encoded w/ iTunes, and when played on my phone they show ten minute+ track times for every song, and all of the artwork and tags wipe themselves out. This creates some obvious problems when it comes to actually listening to the entire album when I'm driving around, etc. Anybody else having this issue with the extended album?

12. They haven't sent me lossless copies of the bonus tracks yet unfortunately. MP3 320 is the best we have for now.

13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

took me forever but i eventually got the extended version on my phone, I rarely play it tho

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  14. AngryMan

Regular

First 100 were supposed to be signed, right? I definitely got one of the first 100 but it didn't come signed. Oh well!

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  15. Kmil

Trusted

I haven't even gotten my vinyl yet, I wish I could check tracking, but they didn't send a tracking number with the shipping info.

Yup, it should have been.

16. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Haven’t gotten mine yet either, unless it was stolen from my doorstep. And I was definitely first 100 too. I figured they might not even sell 100.

17. Kmil

Trusted

I think most of us in here should have been in the first 100, they sold 219 copies.

Connor likes this.
  18. Kevin360

I didn’t expect to be in the first 100, but was.

Connor likes this.
  19. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

I wasn’t. Damn

20. Kmil

Trusted

I received mine right now with no signatures on it, honestly I'm not too happy about that I know for sure I was in the first 100.

teebs41 and AngryMan like this.
  21. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I think I remember that when I ordered it took a few days before I got an order confirmation. Maybe someone things got all mixed up. Haven’t got mine yet.

22. Kmil

Trusted

I sent a facebook message to Simple Stereo, I know there's most likely nothing to be done, but I felt like I had to say something.

Yeah that's possible, frustrating regardless, I got a receipt on the 28th, can't remember when they were put up exactly.

23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I ordered mine like a month late and got I Signed so yea.. that’s rough for you guys.

Kevin360 and Kmil like this.
  24. AngryMan

Regular

Where was your signed? Don't see any signatures on your instagram post. Was it on the back or the insert?

Edit: Just saw on their insta it was signed on the back.

Kevin360 and teebs41 like this.
  25. Kevin360

Same. I ordered like a month late too, and got signatures.

My guess is that there was some kind of mix up.

teebs41 likes this.