Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Republic of Wolves - shrine (March 27, 2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kmil, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Sybil

Regular

Sigh, dont remind me haha :P.

This has been a great year for our scene/music. It would've been an unreasonably amazing year if RoW and Weatherbox put out music this year though.

Carrow likes this.
  2. Kmil

Trusted

Studio Update #1

The small tidbits of new songs sound great, can't wait for this.

thevastminority and teebs41 like this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I love coming in here and seeing posts/updates. Actually gave the Sunsleeper Ep a listen as a result of them doing backing vocals on the new record.

Kmil likes this.
  4. thevastminority

Regular

Love to see these kinds of things!

Kmil likes this.
  5. Kmil

Trusted

Love this version of Oarsman they put up yesterday on their page

6. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Love at the Alt versions of new and old songs they do. Are they doing any additional ep/acoustic/alt versions for the new album?

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

This sounds pretty good but I'll be honest and say that I don't find many of their live videos very impressive at all. :teethsmile: Adore their studio stuff though.

8. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I enjoy some of Mason’s song covers. Been listening to his Can’t Get It Out Brand New cover a lot so nice he posted it.

9. Kmil

Trusted

I haven't heard anything, but I think we can at least expect some B-sides when it comes to this band.

Have you heard their "Birdless Cage" acoustic? I think I may enjoy it more than the recorded version.

10. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yeah his solo acoustic stuff is amazing I just think some of the faster louder TROW stuff doesn't sound great live.

11. Kmil

Trusted

Studio Update #2

Can't wait for this album, most anticipated of the year

12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Better not suck.

13. Kmil

Trusted

In my opinion they haven't put out anything that sucks, so I'm not too worried. Plus everything we have heard from this album has been good.

14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Haha yeah I know. I just have super high hopes and expectations for this since I gave it $100. Never done that for an album before.

15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

yea from those clips its def not gonna suck!

Kmil likes this.
  16. Kmil

Trusted

Yea I went for the 100 dollar tier too. I hope they have made enough money to tour, because I want to catch these guys live.

17. thevastminority

Regular

Have you seen this one? I found it to be most excellent.

18. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Interviewing these guys soon - anyone have anything they want me to ask?

19. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Please ask if the have any b sides, eps or acoustic versions accompanying the release of Shrine?

Also, I’d be curious to hear their thoughts on looking for a label, how they balance side projects, how Gregg’s transition out of the band went, how Mason picks his covers, if the new album has a theme, and motivations to try the Indiegogo thing and how its help them.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  20. Kmil

Trusted

I'm sure you were gonna ask this, but if not ask if they are gonna tour for the album. They've mostly stayed locally in New York, curious to see if the IndieGoGo campaign has helped them actually put on a legit tour.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  21. thevastminority

Regular

You should ask if this album will be in a more intense vein like Mitama and if there will be any callbacks to past albums/songs.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  22. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Unexpected. I love how much material this bands releases I listen to the Can't Get It Out cover a lot already. Quite pleased.

Transient_Hymn likes this.
  23. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

What day in March does this release? They always have the best covers.

EDIT: Wait, they released a second volume of their covers? The first volume was incredible. Nice.

24. thevastminority

Regular

New volume is great! I don't think they said the release date yet, could be wrong though.

25. Kmil

Trusted

They haven't given a solid date yet. I hope it's March 2nd just so we can have this in our hands on the 23rd of February.

teebs41 and .K. like this.