Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Print Collectors Thread • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Drewski, Mar 6, 2017.

1. ship90

Trusted

It's not considered mint anymore. Some people trim their posters, I've never had the guts to do it ha

2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Eh, some super rare stuff I could see, but some stuff it's not worth the cost in custom framing. I bought the Jordan Buckley F13th print, it's a super weird size, but it's rare so I'll end up custom framing it.

ship90 likes this.
  3. ship90 Nov 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 10, 2017)
    ship90

Trusted

Stranger Things prints available, if anyone is interested. The Target blu-ray includes this really neat folded poster (can't remember the artist's name--remember seeing it last year):

[​IMG]

coleslawed likes this.
  4. ship90

Trusted

Just trying to continue to distract myself... Andrew DeGraff makes these interesting movie maps/paths:

The Shining:
    [​IMG]
    Guardians:
    [​IMG]
    Star Wars ANH:
    [​IMG]

coleslawed, Drewski and sean_rugy like this.
  5. ship90

Trusted

Matt Taylor leftovers this Friday:

This Stour gig poster is fantastic btw

6. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Ha, a print for a cancelled show. Has my mind drifting to what prints were potentially made for Brand New's mini-Euro run...

ship90 likes this.
  7. ship90

Trusted

That would be pretty interesting to see, my guess is any artists hired will just rework those ideas for another client. Sidenote, it would be cool if some of the members from the BN Trading group posted in here -- seems like a lot of print collectors. Levelheaded people in there compared to other (err Reddit) communities imo.
    I've never owned a poster for a canceled gig, interesting to think about.

8. ship90

Trusted

Kilian Eng makes some of the coolest artwork around, very cool sci-fi influences that can be trippy

So jealous of those who were in on this private commission, one of my fav Blade Runner prints as well

9. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

This Drew Millward foil for Queens of the Stone Age is suhhhweeeeeettttt.

upload_2017-11-21_14-55-12.png

ship90 likes this.
  10. ship90

Trusted

Not sure what will be included specifically, but worth a peak

11. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

36x36 is sooooooo big.

sean_rugy and ship90 like this.
  12. ship90

Trusted

Wow that's insannnneee.

13. ship90

Trusted

Lots of stuff up ^^ -- also for any gamers, Olly Moss has new 5x5's available Home

14. ship90

Trusted

These neat little handbills were included in Mondo's Alien box set. I got the xenomorph :alien:

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  15. Dog with a Blog

Damn. Those are sick. I love this first one

ship90 likes this.
  16. therza2169

Hey Chris would be willing to let the Portland print go? I thought I had a trade worked out for it, but the person backed out. Sadly the fiancé has seen it and WANTS it lol. Feel free to PM me.

17. therza2169

Once my prints finally get done flattening I’m going to take photos of all of my BN prints and post in here. Have more binder clips on the way so hopefully I can get the remnants of my tube farm out and flattening. Sadly I think I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-9 more in transit lol

ship90 likes this.
  18. ship90

Trusted

This James Jean Blade Runner print is wild

[​IMG]

Also, Tyler Stout had a drop a few days ago -- I missed everything by 15 mins ha. Some good stuff was in his store (the uncut handbills in particular).

19. chris-wrecker

Trusted

My buddy is actually the artist on it, let me check with him. there may be more available

20. therza2169

Thank you!

21. ship90

Trusted

Any BTTF superfans? Pretty neat release ($$)

22. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

DROOLING.

therza2169, sean_rugy and ship90 like this.
  23. ship90

Trusted

24. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Ha, I 100% turned on IG notifications for him already. I want that thing!

I got my phan art from Phish's Baker's Dozen a simple frame. Love this design, although it is on the smaller side (12x18), which is nice! More wall space.

upload_2018-1-9_15-49-39.png

ship90 likes this.
  25. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

coleslawed likes this.