Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Print Collectors Thread • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Drewski, Mar 6, 2017.

1. ship90

Trusted

Bottleneck Gallery: This Wednesday, October 4th we will be releasing a brand new Wonder Woman print by the very talented Martin Ansin that will be sold as a timed edition through Sunday, October 8th.
    [​IMG]
    Well, I love this movie so I picked this up and Martin Ansen is an incredible artist.

2. ship90

Trusted

For more pop culture (since it is NYCC- wish I was there ha):

3. ship90

Trusted

And finally... looks like a BN poster is cooking (also check the instastory)

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Just looked his most recent post and saw that he and I went to the same mental institution, so that's a neat fun fact of the day.

coleslawed and ship90 like this.
  5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Wow, great catch @ship90. Looks like it's going to be a great one.

Also...I want that Thing poster so bad but it's just too steep of a price.

ship90 likes this.
  6. ship90

Trusted

Yeah, I'm going to pass on any available NYCC exclusives, haven't seen much other than maybe the Alien/Prometheus one that have really caught my eye. There's a lot there that's for sure.

Also, maybe one of the coolest gig posters I've ever seen. Just unreal

7. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

8. ship90

Trusted

Yep I'm pumped to see how it will turn out. Hopefully some will be available for online purchase.

9. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

I jokingly asked for an artist edition on Twitter and he said he would let me know when they were going up. He didn't answer my question about whether it was a single venue print or a tour wide run.

ship90 likes this.
  10. ship90

Trusted

Yeah I'm wondering if he contacted the Baltimore venue to do one for that show since he's from there, would be sweet.

I read an interview of his a couple months ago and he said BN was like his top band to do a poster for so that's pretty cool! This up-and-coming artist is making dope posters for all of your favorite bands - Features - Alternative Press

Drewski likes this.
  11. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

The artist confirmed to someone on Instagram that the print we're seeing will apparently be an Electric Factory only print, not a tour wide print.

Glass half empty: I was gonna try and save money and only hit Tower Theatre and King's Theatre. I should be smart and skip Electric Factory.

Glass half full: He remarked that artist editions will be available online (although I don't believe in buying prints for shows I was not at )...this also makes me think or hope that every venue will get its own poster...

12. ship90

Trusted

For the GoT fans, nice Mark Englert poster available until tomorrow morning. Although based on a great episode, just not my favorite season. Some nice GID.
    Mark Englert "Spoils of War" GID Timed Edition

Englert's Parks and Rec poster is one of my favorites
    [​IMG]

Ken and coleslawed like this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

coleslawed, Drewski and ship90 like this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

ship90 likes this.
  15. ship90

Trusted

Some of my fav Twin Peaks art

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Drewski and Bloodsucker II like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

coleslawed likes this.
  17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Drewski and ship90 like this.
  18. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

*whistles*

Love the colors!

19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Bummer it's only for Philly

20. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Fitting day for Bottleneck to drop these...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ship90 likes this.
  21. ship90

Trusted

22. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

ship90 likes this.
  23. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Buying prints is the ULTIMATE angel and devil on my shoulders situation...every. single. time.

ship90 likes this.
  24. ship90

Trusted

Oh yes definitely ha

25. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

...................bought.