Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Print Collectors Thread • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Drewski, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

I wanted the photographic print the woman shot but it was too big for my file and I didn't have the money. Maybe one day.

2. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

I've been trying to flatten this one forever (/250), so just took it out for the file. Brand New at The Shrine in Los Angeles, April 15th, 2015. Great show where they debuted "Sealed to Me" (see the lyric sheet). Caught them again at Coachella a few days later. Twas a great week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ship90

Trusted

Any one have good portfolio recs? I like the flip through one @Drewski, just have some ok portfolios I've picked up from craft stores.

4. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

ship90 likes this.
  5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Every year, I think Primavera Sound has one of the best, if not the best, festival lineups.

And then they went and threw in this Converge poster this year with Converge performing. #FOMO

6. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Received this piece of phan art last night for Phish's 2016 summer tour. Saw Phish 16 times in 2016, many of them during summer tour, so this one just felt right.

/100 print that was an absolute steal for $20 in my opinion. The paint on the actual poster is thick and REALLY pops in person.

[​IMG]

ship90 likes this.
  7. ship90 Jun 9, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 9, 2017)
    ship90

Trusted

I'm ready!

WONDER WOMAN by Doaly On Sale Today!

Edit: Screen print with iridescent shimmer overlay... umm yes please. Also part of the proceeds go to a charity for young girls. Love Bottleneck!

8. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Oh man, that's a great one! Great "less is more" approach.

I hit on a good raffle in the Good Art Facebook group the other day. Was 15 entries at $10 a pop, bought 1 entry and got this very nice Emek piece. The guy who ran the raffle built the custom frame himself over 8 hours. I received it yesterday and the frame is GORGEOUS. Nice, sturdy wood, love how it compliments the mats he put on it and the print itself.

Will take a pic or two when I'm home.

coleslawed and ship90 like this.
  9. ship90

Trusted

Woah sounds amazing... getting a legit, custom made frame is something to treasure ha

Drewski likes this.
  10. ship90

Trusted

Ken, coleslawed and Drewski like this.
  11. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

The Bottleneck email causes me to salivate near daily.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ship90 likes this.
  12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

ship90 likes this.
  13. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

I have been trying to get this flat for like 8 months...I give up haha. From Weezer's White Album release show last year at Warsaw. Sorry for the glare...no clue on pressing information but there was a HUGE stack when I bought it.

[​IMG]

coleslawed likes this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

ship90 and NationalPhenomenon like this.
  15. ship90

Trusted

Ken likes this.
  16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I just ordered the Acadia one! I'm really excited to hang it up.

ship90 likes this.
  17. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

sean_rugy, coleslawed and ship90 like this.
  18. ship90

Trusted

19. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

My guess is $500+. The poster itself in near-mint condition is worth a ton, but adding on a custom 24x36 frame (sizable) is big, even if it has some damage.

ship90 likes this.
  20. ship90

Trusted

Finally... a poster for TDK that I'm into & it's not a pain to get!

Drewski and coleslawed like this.
  21. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Love that blue palette, awesome.

22. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

fairly new to the print game, @Drewski is a terrible influence. will post some of my favorites later.

coleslawed, ship90 and Drewski like this.
  23. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

*diabolical laughter*

24. ship90

Trusted

Neat little prints by Kevin Tong

Drewski likes this.
  25. ship90

Trusted

coleslawed likes this.