Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Print Collectors Thread • Page 13

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Drewski, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

David Welker's "West Village" sparkle foil AP. NYU grad and NYC lover and I am so stoked with how this turned out. Was able to upgrade the frame and to museum glass on this one. Entire thing was $40 (print is 18x18).

[​IMG]

Nick DiFabbio's phan art for Phish's 2018 Camden run.

[​IMG]

Can't remember the photographer's name, but a shot from Phish's NYE show featuring the "Mercury" gag.

[​IMG]

Jim Pollock's "Dinner and a Movie" print for Phish's pandemic-inspired streaming series. Can't really see it here but the frame is a deep shadowbox.

[​IMG]

And just for something smaller in size/different, an 8x12 film print of a 35mm photo I took in Cairns, Australia in 2014.

[​IMG]

ship90 likes this.
  2. ship90

Trusted Supporter

@Drewski wow, love that David Welker!

I’m thinking Bottleneck is doing The Thing next!? That would be an instant buy.

Drewski likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Hey, this thread is news to me. I have loads of prints, but these are my two latest.

ship90 and Drewski like this.
  4. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Oh crap, I didn't know that this was here. I have far too many prints around the house. And yes, they're framed.

And I love seeing Nick DiFabbio mentioned, as he's one of my best friends on the planet.

Latest acquisitions framed - a whole bunch of Scott C.

8AAC28B6-B20B-4A68-AC8F-A6828D0A0FC1.jpeg

ship90 and Drewski like this.
  5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

@blast0rama Sick! I love Nick's Phish-inspired stuff. Send him my frame-up because I love that print and how it turned out.

blast0rama likes this.
  6. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Literally was about to text him, @Drewski.

Drewski likes this.