Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Pom-Poms - I Was On The News EP (06.12.2019) • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by mescalineeyes, Dec 6, 2019.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Basically without exposing everything she said (I do want to respect a level of privacy since she obviously chose a private conversation), former speculation was not far off. “Reclaiming” type stuff. She also apologized for causing distress which I genuinely appreciate.
    Also it looks like they are going to be changing the song since brand new found out. I don’t think I’m exposing anything by saying that since obviously it would become obvious publicly soon

2. supernovagirl

Okay wow. We talked a little more and she seems genuinely apologetic and feels really bad. I guess she didn’t consider all the perspectives. I basically told her about here and she wanted me to pass on that she’s very sorry and that she encourages people to reach out if they’d like her to explain and apologize personally.

I’m so thankful for how she reacted omg.

3. supernovagirl

Also she categorically called it “a mistake” so it seems she does understand and want to fix it

EASheartsVinyl and ItsAndrew like this.
  4. jesseisabigdeal

Regular

but there's still no excuse to use those lyrics in a song. like, think about it.

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Nice!

supernovagirl likes this.
  6. supernovagirl

No I mean I agree. I was extremely baffled by the choice and she said that I was the first person to bring it up to her in this way. Which is why I’m insanely glad that she listened and I felt really took me seriously. while I totally do judge the initial choice, I don’t think I could have asked for a better response to someone messing up and being “called out” for it.

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

mescalineeyes likes this.
  8. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

That artwork looks like a Valorant character outtake lol

(needless to say I’m here for it)