Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Pink Spiders Launch Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Pink Spiders have launched a Kickstarter to help fund their first album in almost ten years:

This pre-order campaign allows you to grab limited edition merch and experiences that have never been available before including shirts and other collectibles, hand-written lyric sheets, studio visits, house parties and much more! Take a look around this page at the many unique ways you can participate in the process.

2. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Hand written lyrics to "Little Razorblade"? Where do I sign?

3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I always wondered where they went. Saw All Time Low open for them in 2006.

4. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

these guys used to hustle hard at warped tour. every warped tour circa '06-'09 you'd see them working the lines and walking around the grounds with signs. half my high school class had their stickers, haha.

5. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

One of the bands that really brings back memories of MySpace & high school. Can’t help but feel kind of old now

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg I was at that too!

7. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

holy fucking shit i haven't heard that name since high school. that was my best friend's favorite band, hahah.

8. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

holy nostalgia act. I can't wait to put these guys on in the car with my friends and see who remembers them.

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

No way! It was probably one of my favorite shows haha.

10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Loll I thought of them recently (they opened for Yellowcard the first time I saw them) this is wild though.

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Does anyone remember the crazy stories about their past? Orgies and crazy shit supposedly went down back at their “height” lol