Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Pet Thread • Page 56

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 8, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

WOW.

2. JoshIsMediocre

The ocean's awesome, and for winners Supporter

Adoptable Dogs

A local animal shelter I keep up with has started giving their pets band names. If I could adopt another dog right now I'd be getting Sunny Day Real Estate

Elder Lightning likes this.
  3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Got my shirt and it came with an awesome sticker to boot:

B4CEA1F6-49B9-4981-8F0F-F4C582A38305.jpeg

stvvvn, bigmike, imthesheriff and 3 others like this.
  4. marissalg

Trusted

Mochi stands on his tip toes to look out the window even though he has a stool and cat tower to sit on and it’s my favorite thing
    05229484-15E3-4C81-805B-6D40E9483A2D.jpeg

5. imthegrimace

When the edible hits.

FACA780A-7862-43D0-9DD9-403F18689AAF.jpeg

Fletchaaa, marissalg, Mary V and 3 others like this.
  6. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

A family friend has a small mechanic business so I get my oil changed by him and he brings his giant fluffy golden retriever to work every day and her 15th birthday was this weekend and I dropped my car off this morning she was still wearing her birthday bib because he said “she won’t let me take it off” and she was waddling around the parking lot enjoying the sunshine and it was adorable and all businesses should have pets in them.

7. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Just added a third muppet to the clan.. meet Angus, named after Aang from Avatar The Last Airbender and Gus-Gus from Cinderella.
    9 week old Corgi / Australian Shepard mix. Both parents were long haired. He’s the bee’s knees already.
    upload_2022-5-14_19-54-34.jpeg

8. imthegrimace

Holy shit I need one.

billyboatman likes this.
  9. imthegrimace

Like legit looking some up. That dog is perfect.

billyboatman likes this.
  10. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

He’s so well behaved and smart. Already going potty out side and just being all around lovely. My girl friend’s Frenchie, Charles, is finally coming around and surprisingly my first dog, Sadie Belle, took to him immediately. I think it’s cause she’s half corgi as well. She usually doesn’t like most dogs.

imthesheriff likes this.
  11. Carmen SD

Trusted

I’ve seen someone (not here) talk about how that contraption was the only thing that worked for their cat to trim claws. My cat HATES his claws clipped and picks a fight. The only thing that has worked for me was a recovery collar and restraining him. Although I can’t get all his claws at once and have to take small breaks. But nothing else on YouTube or online worked

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  12. JoshIsMediocre

We still haven’t worked up the courage to try it on our cat! Our cat is a terror.

13. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Sorry y’all. More puppy spam. I just can’t help it. He’s so damn good and cute.
    upload_2022-5-18_16-4-34.jpeg upload_2022-5-18_16-5-8.jpeg

14. Carmen SD

Trusted

Corgi?

billyboatman likes this.
  15. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Snow day

5316449E-ADD5-4F86-A68E-ACC373A69A68.jpeg 03DCB6E1-62A1-48FF-9337-9DF3723C84A0.jpeg

biem, Fletchaaa, bigmike and 7 others like this.
  16. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Majestic

17. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Also looks like you got way more snow than us

18. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

You’re in Boulder yeah? And it really only accumulated in our backyard for some reason, there’s nothing on the ground anywhere else lol

19. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

No, I moved to Denver a few years ago. I'm in the Sloan's Lake/West Highlands area now. It seems like we always get just a little less than everyone.

20. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Ahh I’m jealous that’s one of my favorite neighborhoods lol. So many bomb places to eat

21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

20220521_230958.jpg
    This little shit LIVES on my recliner and I secretly resent her for it because I don't have it in me to kick her off :-p

22. JoshIsMediocre

3A7F7732-ECC1-4C96-980E-42159E1B9152.jpeg
    we were a few days late to celebrate but May 27th was Phil’s 4th Gotcha Day. We gave him a crown and a little bowl of whipped cream with treats on top. Turtle the cat was not thrilled.

23. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Marvin :heart:

Attached Files:

24. JoshIsMediocre

F5CFCD43-47E8-44FD-A166-991F22452A17.jpeg

Behold: a dog that is not afraid to try to run after a German Shepherd 4 times his size, even though they’re both on leashes, and the German Shepherd did nothing wrong

25. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

upload_2022-7-4_21-34-2.png upload_2022-7-4_21-33-46.png

Spent the day driving to get this lil boy