1. Limited edition Chorus.fm Pride Merch is available for the month of June. All proceeds to go to charity.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pet Thread • Page 45

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Mort Michaels

link in bio

I have a little Corgi mix who up until recently has been otherwise pretty energetic. About 5 days ago we put on her flea medication after awhile of not doing it. Since then, she has been acting as if she is very nervous. She has always been a bit of a nervous pup, but this definitely seems extra. Her coat looks perfect, her eating habits haven’t changed - didn’t eat for a day and a half, but there are stretches where she will do this. And today she ate her food without prompting. She’s not a big eater usually. She is as cuddly as she normally is, but the biggest change is that she doesn’t seem to want to play. She definitely has interest. Typically I will say “where is your fox?!” And her ears will perk up and she’ll run off and grab a toy and come back. Since she has been acting odd, two times she went and got her toy - but she won’t chase it. Now she will either just stay on the couch when I ask the question, but her ears still perk up and her tail will do one big wag, but she won’t get her toy. It’s just really odd. Everything else about her seems completely normal. She still likes going on walks. She wag her tail and sniff all around, but at home she just seems...kind of depressed. The not playing thing really feels abnormal.

We tried to see if maybe she hurt herself when she was running around, but she is not limping or favoriting any side when she walks. She also isn’t licking or chewing on any part of her. She does get excited when she hears up open our cabinet and open her treat box. But she just won’t play. She also used to get a toy and hand it to us whether we asked for it or not. And now she isn’t doing it. Just really odd. Any help or suggestions would be great.

2. DickyCullz

Doesn’t have Ashley Madison

Took Buddy to the groomer to get cleaned up and nice and shed his shelter look. Also got a summer hair cut. How am I ever going to do work at home now? 2AEADBD0-2A55-40CA-8EC4-ADDEA6744583.jpeg

aoftbsten, Mary V and waking season like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

What a handsome boy

aoftbsten and DickyCullz like this.