The Pet Thread • Page 42

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 8, 2016.

1. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Man I love this dog
    B7BEC633-1169-4EC3-BAA2-33EDCF212592.jpeg

GrantCloud, ChiliTacos, Brent and 6 others like this.
  2. sophos34

Prestigious Prestigious

GrantCloud, ChiliTacos, mad and 2 others like this.
  3. marsupial jones

if i don't like your avatar i don't like you

90D34888-F8E9-484F-910D-F5889DB30C66.jpeg

GrantCloud, bigmike, Brent and 4 others like this.
  4. ncarrab

Trusted

Anyone else’s dog sleep like this consistently?
    7601AB7B-4F32-4141-9758-F39B89E7CE78.jpeg

bigmike, ChiliTacos, Ken and 3 others like this.
  5. marsupial jones

if i don't like your avatar i don't like you

My dogs used to but as they get older they can only lay like this for about 20 seconds before hacking up what sounds like a hair ball

bigmike, Ken and ncarrab like this.
  6. Brent

Ready When You Are Supporter

I probably have 200 photos like my pug sleeping like this. My favorite is when I wake up to him sleeping on the pillow next to me like a human. So weird.

7. ncarrab

Trusted

He’s 6 and has always slept like this. It still cracks me up every day though. He also snores like an old man.

When he sleeps in our bed he sleeps under the covers and all the way at the bottom of the bed. He won’t go to sleep until we let him under the covers. He’ll sit at my pillow and stare at me until I lift them.

bigmike, Ken, Brent and 1 other person like this.
  8. Brent

lol that's how mine starts out too.. super weird. Hangs out by the pillows then forces me or my wife to lift the sheets and then goes down to be our foot warmers. Wake up in the morning and he's in our faces again.

bigmike and Ken like this.
  9. ncarrab

Trusted

Pugs are the absolute best. My wife doesn't like him sleeping with us because of how loud he is and how much room he surprisingly takes up under the sheets. I want him to start sleeping in my son's bed because my son is like ecstatic by the thought of it...but I know my dog will just eventually leave his bed and come to ours at some point in the night.

bigmike likes this.
  10. Brent

We have a suprisingly normal pug from what everyone says.... skinny, doesn't snore, doesn't make the typical pug noises while breathing... hated him at first because I just didn't want one but he definitely grew on me. We've tried having him sleep with our oldest daughter but he always jumps off and comes to our room. At least he's loyal lol

11. ChiliTacos

Trusted Prestigious

Winston killed a rodent the other day.

3037A046-EFBB-4098-9069-9F9F73799F3A.jpeg

Brent, Ken, bigmike and 1 other person like this.
  12. ncarrab

Trusted

Yeah, most pugs get really fat. I had one when I was a kid and he really blew up. Same with my sister's now.

My pug was uncharacteristically skinny until he was about 2 1/2 and then once my kids started eating table food/snacks...so did he :-/. My kids think it's hilarious to feed him and he just follows them around when they have food.

Ken likes this.
  13. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Meet Kylo. Perfect in every way.

Attached Files: