1. We've launched a new merch store featuring the Chorus.fm and AbsolutePunk.net logo on a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items. Check it out now at Threadless.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pet Thread • Page 40

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 8, 2016.

1. oldjersey

Luigipeppercorn is a hack geek I <3 my cat tho Supporter

Russian Blue??

2. @alina what a good looking girl! I love giving pets people names, here’s what this gal looks like to me:
    Bridget
    Lola
    Francesca / Frankie
    Gertrude / Gertie
    Matilda
    Phoebe

bigmike likes this.
  3. We just are about to end Friends, but I don’t think I can name a cat Phoebe unless they’re a total weirdo haha. We ended up going with Luna! It’s funny you say Lola though because @Matt ‘s friend called her that yesterday.

Not quite! I think she’s just a domestic gray short hair. My moms cat is a mix of Maine coon and Russian blue, our girl is a bit darker than that blueish gray.

oldjersey and mad like this.
  4. ChaseTx

Nuke the site from orbit. The only way to be sure Prestigious

I adopted the dog I've been fostering on Saturday. Pretty excited about it and I went out and bought her some new stuff yesterday

She's very fearful and needs some training, but hopefully she continues to improve

jmitch0906, Mary V, mad and 4 others like this.
  5. ncarrab

Trusted

I was forced to switch my dog's food about a month ago and he just refuses to eat it. He's 5. The first four years he was on Purina Dog Chow...he used to throw up a lot for no good reason. So about a year ago, my Vet suggested I switch to a Grain Free food, which I did and it worked out great. My dog stopped throwing up and liked the food.

Well the manufacturer discontinued the grain free food two months ago, so I bought him a different grain free option from the same company (Nutro). I did the transition steps (mixing old food with new) and he's just not into it. What's worse is, I'm paying double the amount for the same size bag.

I remember when we switched a year ago, it took him a few days to get used to it, but not a month. Yesterday he didn't eat at all. Other days, I have to put snacks in his bowl to get him to eat everything. But i really want to not get in the habit of doing that.

6. dylan

How long 'til we sink to the bottom of the sea? Prestigious

83EE2387-522C-4086-B9AC-77700474E580.jpeg

Baby bear struggling in the warmer weather

7. Mary V

walk unafraid Supporter

Dane visited his groomer last night

F684145A-0DDE-4FF8-ABFB-77833140ABDC.jpeg

bigmike and BlueEyesBrewing like this.
  8. Mary V

walk unafraid Supporter

Double post alert! Look at this angel dog!

BF0861B3-48D3-4437-B5FB-8629E324421E.jpeg