Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Pet Thread • Page 32

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

um, that's a lotta insta followers! super cute though!

2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

3. Mo needs to be on a higher fiber food diet and he really doesn't like changing food.

He is looking at me like I'm an insane person.

I'm looking at him like his damn new food is expensive af and he better eat it.

4. Dog with a Blog

trevorshmevor likes this.
  5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lazy Monday morning with my boy

Attached Files:

6. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Meet Rolo: upload_2018-7-9_10-50-3.png

CAC3, mad, Jason Tate and 2 others like this.
  7. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

20180623_101259.jpg Chester

Borat, Mary V, mad and 2 others like this.
  8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

AC373A97-AE1E-46FF-8FC8-4A6E0C2672D8.jpeg

Mary V, supernovagirl, mad and 5 others like this.
  9. CBBCFB39-A11B-4EC5-B78F-FFB68115A272.jpeg

Brent, mad, jkauf and 2 others like this.
  10. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Jason's Cat: GTF to sleep man...I wanna hang out, but c'mon...it's 12:17amzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. fixius

Regular Supporter

I know I haven’t posted in here before, but my wife and I have been having a really hard couple of days.

We have a mini goldendoodle, a girl named Lucy, and got a new pup two weeks ago, a mini goldendoodle, named Barnes, named after the place we first met (Barnes & Noble). The opportunity to get him came sort of suddenly, a week before we were going to Michigan for a family reunion on my wife’s side.

We took them to a local place downtown that we’ve taken Lucy to play at many times, and despite his young age they let us board them together where they could sleep in the same quarters and then play outside with other dogs during the day.

We got a call on Saturday informing us that a dog in one of the play areas had managed to open up a gate, which allowed a much bigger dog to come into the area with small dogs and that dog got a hold of Barnes. We immediately started coming back home but we received word that Barnes had passed.

We buried him at my wife’s family’s farm, but man, this all just sucks. It’s amazing the bond you can form with a pet; we had him for a week and the love we had for him was already so strong.

So just have us in your thoughts over the next few days. I wasn’t sure where to post this, but just needed to unburden this somewhere.

jpmalone4 likes this.
  12. Oh man that's so sad. I'm so sorry @fixius

Much love sent your way.

13. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

I am so sorry.

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Fuck that’s terrible. I’m really sorry to hear that

15. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

8551F707-9C9F-48F0-BB24-675F40FAFCFE.jpeg

I moved away from home for 2 years, and my parents moved houses, and in that time my house cat must have forgotten me. She’s not fixed and very territorial but she’s finally being nice to me :crylaugh: I had to refrain from rubbing the belly and getting her mad when I took this picture though hah

Fletchaaa and mad like this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Mary V and swboyd like this.
  17. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

He fell asleep in the kitchen after that big yawn.

18. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Is there anything cuter than black cats

supernovagirl and swboyd like this.
  19. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

in general, no.

specifically, i'd say my other cat is cuter, but that's more based on mannerisms in real life:

[​IMG]

this was after she became confused about where the water came from.

Mary V and supernovagirl like this.
  20. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

black dogs ;-p

21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yes, tuxedo cats

Source: my tuxedo cat

Mary V likes this.
  22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

9D37429E-4FE4-49BE-96DC-3C32E8134345.jpeg

23. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

My girl was put down on Saturday. She would have been 21 next month. She's been in my life since I was 3 so I miss her so much.

The only thing that's cheering me up right now is looking up shelter cats that need home. Already fallen for a 6 year old boy.

24. Taking my dog to the groomer's tonight. Here's the funniest photo I have of him

image.jpeg

25. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Stanley. Stan the Man. Black Fox. Black Pepper Snake. Stinky Pete. The list goes on.

(Look how he sits like a weirdo human / little kid)

Attached Files:

trevorshmevor and Mary V like this.