Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Pet Thread • Page 25

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 8, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah I was horrible to my rats and later lizards when I was little, lots of neglect, after the lizards my parents made a no caged animals rule. But now I'm out on my own and can handle taking care of a pet but didn't wanna jump head first into a dog or cat just yet so a gerbil was a good choice.

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im so happy i have my own pet. pets just bring so much light into my life and always have and I've been surrounded by animals since the day i was born, my family always had at least two dogs and one cat and i went through some smaller critters as a kid. since i moved out a year ago I've wanted a dog or cat but just can't afford the financial commitment right now, but it didn't dawn on me i could get a small inexpensive pet until a couple months ago. just having a little buddy has done wonders for my day to day depression, as it gives me purpose and something to focus on every single day no matter what. and for as long as i can remember I've always craved that bond with an animal, and I've loved every pet I've ever had so deeply and this one is the same. basically, pets are so special.

3. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

dude this. A few years ago when we couldn't have cats or dogs in our duplex we got a hedgehog and he was fucking awesome (rest in peace). Now we have two dogs and they're the greatest things in the world.

sophos34 and Ken like this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Colby Searcy and wisdomfordebris like this.
  5. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

6. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I stared at that picture for way too long before realizing there really was a pet in it.

7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

8. Actually not that much. First, having concrete floors really helps cause you can sweep it once a week. She gets brushed/groomed each week. And then there are towels on the edge of the couch where the cats sit, and on my desk where she lays, and I just wash them once a week + basic swiffer + vacuum the rugs.

Dog with a Blog and Colby Searcy like this.
  9. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Thank u Apple

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. jorbjorb

7 rings

i love my cat
    [​IMG]

11. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

My girlfriend got a pet snake and I'm posting it here because goddamn it's the cutest thing I've ever seen (no offense to my own no-legged noodle!)

[​IMG]

Dog with a Blog and bigmike like this.
  12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I am always so stoked to wake up in the morning and my cat boy is sleeping next to me or he is downstairs looking out the window. Love that guy.

13. Dog with a Blog

Apple cracks me up so much with her little snaggle teeth. She’s so emotional

431D116F-55E4-4B79-AD62-70D2FEBA948B.jpeg

swboyd, Mary V, GrantCloud and 3 others like this.
  14. jorbjorb

7 rings

I thought I'd be scared but that does look cute.

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

The cats:

IMG_6903.JPG IMG_3816.JPG IMG_7178.JPG

johnnyutes, bigmike, Jake W and 2 others like this.
  16. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I have two little shits. They are...

...Nero

[​IMG]

...and Anova

obiligatory bonus pic of them together:
    [​IMG]

17. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

[​IMG]

The Gang of "stray" cats that live at the church around the corner from me, waiting for one of the elderly people that feeds them.

18. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

^They look like they're about to beat you up for your lunch money.

Dog with a Blog, Ken and Jake W like this.
  19. Jake W

They did

Dog with a Blog, Ken and swboyd like this.
  20. Dog with a Blog

8C21D71E-66DD-4FAE-BAF8-9E2554D9F4EE.jpeg 30B31713-3B0C-41C5-B5C1-CDB5B55B712A.jpeg

ImAMetaphor, jkauf, Ken and 2 others like this.
  21. Jake W

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  22. Dog with a Blog

Lol, his name’s Teddy and he’s a goober. I’m not actually with him right now, but my sister took him to Fort Funston yesterday, which is this amazing dog beach, and I had to share.

swboyd and Jake W like this.
  23. Jake W

He's a very good boy and you should always post pictures of him

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

He’s such a bastard and we have a love/hate relationship...but he is adorable haha

Jake W likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

This is on my wall, so...

C6AE5B78-8553-4AAA-95FA-D5EF38A3606D.jpeg

jpmalone4, Mary V and Jake W like this.