Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Pet Thread • Page 15

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Sounds like he has what my female pup had. Possibly a stone.

2. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

The vet said everything checked out normal for him but it could still be a stone and we are supposed to collect urine in a week and bring it in for review. Gave us an antibiotic in case it's just a UTI

3. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

[​IMG]

Dirty Sanchez and popdisaster00 like this.
  4. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

So, we think our dog may have swallowed a screw last night. At the vet right now getting x-rays. Always something with him...I'm worried though.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

No screw! However, in the x-ray, she noticed that his heart looks a little large.

Dirty Sanchez and Brenden like this.
  6. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I noticed when I feed my cat she does this thing where she looks around at everyone after going to the bowl and will wait till no one is there to eat UNLESS I literally say the words "It's all you Domino" then she gladly stuffs her face lmao.

7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

We have 3 cats that are giant pains in my ass in different ways that make me want to get rid of all of them. Anybody else in here ever feel this way about your furry loved ones?

For example our oldest cat constantly acts like he's underfed and starving so mews at the pantry door to be fed EVERY TIME we stand up. The real kicker here is that every time we feed him he eats too fast and throws it up, super annoying. Dude weighs like 18 lbs at least.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  8. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

[​IMG]

My dad sends me pictures of Maggie throughout the week and it's my favorite

mad and cybele like this.
  9. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

So about a month ago I got my two year old Great Dane neutered. Now at night he has become somewhat agressive and it seems at night if someone lets him or even gets near him at times he will snap at them. He's done it to my wife, my sister and brother in law. He has not done it to me but it's been both why he is laying down and once when someone was reaching for a chair that he was sitting next to. Has anyone every experience something like this and know what we can do to stop this?

10. crazy nate

Harumph

My pup gus (who was my best friend through the darkest days of my life) is getting old. I wish there was some way I could properly convey how thankful I am that he always had my back.

It hurts to see him aging, because if I had it my way, he'd never age or die.

11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

My aunt and uncle's dog had to be taken to the emergency vet tonight and he apparently has a bleeding tumour. My aunt really thinks he's going to die tonight and it's making me much sadder than I expected. Apparently after my uncle took him to the vet my cousin (who is 3) went up to my aunt and said "where's Woofy? where's my good dog?" :verysad::verysad:

crazy nate likes this.
  12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Ugh just going through my aunt's instagram right now and I started crying.. he's just such a good doggie :tear:

13. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I am so sorry to hear this. It doesn't mean much, but all my condolences and positive wishes are going your way. That just really sucks.

mad likes this.
  14. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Well Woofy had to be put down. I'm gonna miss that pup so much.

15. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

RIP Woofy! You'll see him on the other side of the rainbow bridge :)

Dogs dying always get me - I'm in a couple of Greyhound groups (and Samoyed...and Shiba Inus...) and it's always sad to see. Long live Woofy!

Dirty Sanchez and mad like this.
  16. crazy nate

Harumph

Sorry for your loss.

mad likes this.
  17. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Lost my kitty I've had for almost 13 years a few weeks ago. First time in my life that I've not had a pet in the house (I have a horse that's living 2500 miles away).

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Sorry to hear :(

19. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Cute kitty! What was his/her name?

20. Dog with a Blog

My little guy was super sick a few weeks ago but now he's fighting fit

IMG_1523.JPG IMG_1352.JPG

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

A patient of mine offered to give me her cat for when she can't take care of it anymore :verysad::verysad::verysad: Too bad I'm not allowed to accept gifts. The cat is so adorbs, fluffy and gives kisses. If I could, I would totally adopt it!

Colby Searcy and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. bones

#HEEL

Not a gift if you buy it, give her $1

Colby Searcy likes this.
  23. midnightxtaylor

Regular

His name was Smokey. We adopted him and his name was Voldemort (which I really think we should have kept haha), but my sister wanted him to be Smokey.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  24. Carmen SD

Trusted

Lol. Sadly I am unable to have a pet at the moment :(

25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

meet the newest member of our family, winston!

20170211_160615.jpg

20170211_101703.jpg