Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Sucks to hear that about Creeper, I think that would have been a really good tour for them as I think a lot of Silverstein fans would dig them.

Happy that With Confidence is direct support. Huge opportunity for the band following the Knuckle Puck tour. I don't think this tour will come close to selling out the Roseland, but I could be wrong.

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The rumors that Trash Boat is on the Seaway headliner puts the nail in the coffin for them playing this.

I doubt Have Mercy will take a direct support role so quickly after their headliner, they probably wouldn't fit in with the Neck Deep kids, so With Confidence is our best bet.

lindsaylove081 and rbarlyo like this.
  3. btr

Trusted Supporter

Have Mercy has already toured with Neck Deep (Granted it was Real Friends who headlined), so it could happen

4. Morgan

Morgan

State champs

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

Didn't they already do that tour like a year ago

6. emlantzy

Regular

Yeah, with Knuckle Puck as an opener.

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This was actually my first thought, once speak low was announced.

Morgan likes this.
  8. Blink182Bouncer Oct 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 25, 2017)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, that'd be sick but I think they might be too big. Typically openers don't have more than half of the support as the opener (which I'm guaging based on Twitter/Instagram followers rn)

Granted it's been so long since they released music and their popularity has kinda plateaued so it's a (very slim) possibilty

(Also they're a Pure Noise Records band so...)

9. TDenverFan

Regular

The deluxe version of their album came out a few months ago.

10. I went to their spring headliner. Arguably their biggest solo headlining shows in the US thus far.

tyramail likes this.
  11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Which feeds into my belief they're too big for this tour, I just gave two examples of how they might not be

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

State Champs also didn't really tour this fall so they wouldn't make sense.

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

They played riot fest Chicago and had a huge crowd

14. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, but they aren't touring right now and I figure they'd be announced already if they were on the tour. Also the rumors are it's a band on Hopeless who is touring this fall who has toured with Neck Deep before. Only bands that make sense based on that are Have Mercy and With Confidence. I highly doubt it's State Champs.

15. zachmacD

Trusted

I doubt they would do it but it would be cool if TSSF was direct support. They were big but I'd say ND is the bigger band now

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

my dad who werks four Nek Dep said kanyye Weast is finna be on this bangr of a tewer!

(Too all of y'all who says im lieing: I have personal conenections wit BryanStars!!!)

Yes I'm joking, but at this wait I'm so bored of waiting for this announcement I'm in a shitpost-y mood

17. With Confidence confirmed. They just accidentally posted dates to their Facebook.

emlantzy and lindsaylove081 like this.
  18. xthisislove

Regular

that and the fact they share the same manager as the headliner means more money coming in on both parts

Emokid79 likes this.
  19. btr

Trusted Supporter

This ended up being a very meh tour :/

Emokid79 likes this.
  20. Emokid79

Regular

agreed. I only want to see Creeper. But I'm not going 2 hours for one band. :(

21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'm actually very excited for this show. Will definitely show up late because Speak Low is not my thing at all, but Neck Deep/With Confidence/Creeper will be a lot of fun.

I'm actually happy With Confidence is direct support instead of some other pop punk band like TSSF, FYS, RF, etc. that I've seen a billion times. This tour will do wonders for them. I wouldn't be able to say the same about those other bands if they were on the tour.

meggers, lindsaylove081 and tyramail like this.
  22. emlantzy

Regular

Very excited for this tour, full band Speak Low is really fun live and I'm happy I'll get to see With Confidence again. Still not completely sold on Creeper, but from what I remember of their Warped set they sounded good live

23. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I will have to hope Creeper is good. I can sorta dig With Confidence. Really wanted WSTR on this or another sorta big pop punk band but considering the options I can see how this was the best they could do.

kman22 likes this.
  24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Creeper is great

Emokid79 likes this.
  25. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I would have loved wstr on this but I am stoked as it is, I think it’s such a solid lineup.