Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. rbarlyo

wawa defender

i mean he might but also he has someone/multiple people on the inside

2. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Creeper have been added.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Kind of bummed I have to go to this now, but I really want to see Creeper

Emokid79 and michael_gatto like this.
  4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Blindly bought my ticket hoping support would be decent so I'm glad Creeper is on this. I can still show up a little late since I could care less about Speak Low. I'm assuming direct support is Have Mercy or With Confidence and will be announced after their fall tours end. That would be decent enough to justify my purchase and I'll probably just chill in the balcony bar at the Roseland all night.

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Why don't you wanna go?

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also, I 100% called it with Creeper supporting

7. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Congrats. Here's a cookie.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Not a fan of any of the other bands playing besides Creeper

9. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Tour rumors account is implying that the last band starts a tour this week. The Knuckle Puck headliner starts in two days. With Confidence is the only band that's on Hopeless on that tour. So it's looking like: Neck Deep/With Confidence/Creeper/Speak Low

10. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Ugh if that ends up being true I'll have to hit this up. At least I can leave early!

tyramail likes this.
  11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Neck Deep said they'll reveal the next band next month which is when the KP/Movements/WithCon tour ends so it works out

12. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

So they cancelled their show tonight in Nottingham two songs in after they got into a fight with security for manhandling fans that were crowdsurfing

[​IMG]

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  13. emlantzy

Regular

Things got pretty crazy, here's one of the videos I saw

14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Rock City has always been a terrible venue, not just for security but for the crowd too. I once saw NFG & TEN play there and the crowd were throwing coins at TEN! I seem to remember Serge at one point getting into a fight

15. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I think it's pretty cheeky that Creeper dropped off the Silverstein tour for this run. I think they were a better fit for that tour but that's just me.

16. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Really hoping it’s with con, that would be great.

rbarlyo, lindsaylove081 and koryoreo like this.
  17. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Don't think they dropped that tour for this one. There were only a few cities thay both tours hit since that was a mostly Canadian run. Honestly think they either had Visa issues or something personal came up.

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Btw, speaking of Silverstein, y'all should go vote for Call It Karma on their bracket!!!

19. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Eh realistically I think Road Runner saw a better opportunity for exposure to a bigger fan-base & had them switch tours. I could be wrong.

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it has nothing to do with them being on this tour. Not sure why they had to drop but they've been on this ND tour for awhile

I agree that they're a much better fit with Silverstein though

Emokid79 likes this.
  21. Emokid79

Regular

Same dude. And also the fact that I have to travel for this show. But it's Creeper. They are worth it.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  22. lindsaylove081

Regular

I would definitely be sold if it was WithCon !

rbarlyo likes this.
  23. emlantzy

Regular

Just listened to the new Rock Sound podcast and Jayden said that they're on "something pretty big at the beginning of the year" but he "couldn't talk about it because it hasn't been announced yet" so take that as you will

24. riseagainst4L

Regular

I talked to Shane of Silverstein about it and he said creeper dropped off their tour for financial reasons. Apparently they just couldn’t swing the cost of a Canadian tour at this time

25. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I hope so. Just saw With Con on Wednesday and would love to see them again. Hopefully they’ll add waterfall to their set if this is he case.

lindsaylove081 likes this.