Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Peace and the Panic Tour 2018 - Neck Deep, Seaway, Speak Low If You Speak Love and Creeper Tour • Page 16

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 7, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

My dream of a Seaway/Creeper show is more realistic now

PLEASE

Emokid79 likes this.
  2. btr

Trusted Supporter

Comments on that post are rough

3. emlantzy

Regular

ryanfears likes this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Extremely entertaining

btr likes this.
  5. SPine

Trusted

I need a Seaway show to happen

lindsaylove081 and JaytotheGee like this.
  6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I was so bummed Creeper played first last night but they absolutely killed it! The venue was probably already at 75% capacity too by the time they went on so all in all, it was a success. Seaway and Neck Deep put on great shows too, Speak Low didn't do it for me even though their sound is probably the most inline with what I've been listening too.

7. Joshua

Regular

Saw this a week ago in Philly. Seaway was a blast, only 30% of the crowd was into it for them but it was a good time. The sound system was off when creeper opened with black rain and that made me sad but they still had a decent set

8. meggers

Trusted

ryanfears likes this.
  9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That's a nice thing to do, I'll give 'em that. That'd be really cool if the support bands announced some kind of last minute thing in the city.

Blink182Bouncer and ryanfears like this.
  10. Regardless of the controversy surrounding them, this band goes the extra step for fans. They ridiculed security for trying to block fans from meeting them after their set at my Warped date.

TDenverFan and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm gonna see this tomorrow!!! First time seeing Creeper, I get to take my best friend as my "Anti-Valentines" date, it's gonna be pretty sick!

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Bummed I didn't get to see Seaway and Creeper :tear:

I know I'll see Seaway again this year, but really hope Creeper comes back to the states and does something cool and not another support slot with shitty bands

Emokid79 likes this.
  13. emlantzy

Regular

Didn't they just tweet about possibly doing a US headliner?

JaytotheGee likes this.
  14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They're polling interest for a US Headliner so I think it's safe to assume they'll at least do a short run to test bed their success over here

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

This is good news

16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Their first ever US Tour was a headliner. Which is weird.

Emokid79 likes this.
  17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I definitely should have gone to this, big regret. It was also 5 mins from my house. I went to see Jeff Rosenstock and The Sidekicks instead though which I'm not mad about

Emokid79 and Jake W like this.
  18. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I went to Creeper’s first headliner, actually their first show in the states. There were 10 people - 3 being me and my two friends. Very cool seeing them grow.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  19. Emokid79

Regular

right. I only wanted to see Creeper. As much as I was against this tour, I think it was good for them and they will be back sooner than later.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  20. Emokid79

Regular

I went to the Cincy date of warped instead. I remember Cory from Bravo was like I can't believe you are missing Creeper on their first US tour.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  21. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

If Creeper ever does a US headlining tour with the production quality of their UK tours I'd be pumped

22. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I actually spoke to Ian about this tonight. That is their eventual goal and think they’ll get to it in a few tour’s time.

23. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

If they get on the right tours then I could definitely see it happening.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I imagine if they do a headliner it will be 300-400 cap rooms but it will do well

25. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Creeper and speak low were rad last night, 4th time seeing creeper. Seaway sounded better in a bigger venue (vs September and November when they came here in smaller venues) but I don't really care for them. Stayed for 5 Neck Deeps songs, I like their music and they sounded solid but I guess I just don't really enjoy watching them live. Crowd was pretty receptive to all bands which was nice.